TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frank_Nabbit

Most weight gained in the past 12 months

Guest Frank_Nabbit

I'm happy to say a year and 3 months later i'm still 235... I maintained and if anything have gotten stronger

I've gained about 15 pounds since I got back into a stable relationship about 2 months ago. It's mostly because I stopped worrying about dieting and exercising and all that. I still only weigh 145.

I'm winning, bro.

At 6'1, I went from 220 to 140 to my current 190 (approximates) in less than two years. Kind of sad.

It was mainly due to exercise and lack of exercise during select periods. I'm starting to do more exercise now and will probably drop weight again.

So I'm starting to think my death will sound like a tire blowing out and then I'll fall down some stairs.

Don't eat.

Or just cut down on the junk food, soda, etc. Just eat 3 meals a day, go for a run, don't drink any booz and have lots of sex. You'll loose weight in no time.

Strangely enough, when I dropped 50 pounds in about 4 months a couple years ago, while I did switch to diet soda and barely ate, I drank a ton of vodka and it didn't affect things. I wasn't even getting any sex then, either (the reason for me not eating was due to a bad breakup).

This is what happened to him

Fat Albert (2004) (filming) .... Fat Albert

Barbershop 2: Back in Business (2004) .... Kenard

"Saturday Night Live" (1975) TV Series .... Various (2003-)

Love Don't Cost a Thing (2003) .... Walter Colley

My Boss's Daughter (2003) .... Hans

Master of Disguise, The (2002) .... Kenan

Big Fat Liar (2002) .... Party Goer

Two Heads Are Better Than None (2000) (TV) .... Kenan Rockmore

Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle, The (2000) .... Lewis, Wossamatta U. Student

You're missing a very important movie.

Snakes on a Plane (2006) (post-production) .... Troy

Dude, you've flew past the border. Girls who are like 5'6 should be that weight.

Bullshit. No way should a girl that height weigh that much. Anything over 130 for a girl that size is just flat out fat. Starve yourself, run constantly, or go blow your lunch in the bathroom, just lose that weight. A girl that height, with a decent chest, should weigh 119.

I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic about that post, but that's flat out wrong. Either you are poorly informed, have an anorexic fetish, or girls that have told you their weight are lying. Warning: girls tend to do that.

I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic about that post, but that's flat out wrong. Either you are poorly informed, have an anorexic fetish, or girls that have told you their weight are lying. Warning: girls tend to do that.

I am not being sarcastic. I think 119-124 is a good weight on a girl 5'6". The girl I am currently seeing is 5'8" 130, which is good for a girl that height.

Just as a note though, being in exceptional shape is very important to me. I work out 3-4 hours a day 5 days a week during the offseason, and during baseball season I work out everyday. I expect any girl I go out with to be in as good as shape as I am. To me, that is fair.

For someone who's an athlete, you're even more of a moron than I first expected.

If a girl is working out, and I'm talking about a full workout with weights included, it's ridiculous to think she's going to weigh 119-124. I'm a relatively thin person, about a 27 inch waist, and I'm 5'8 at about 145. If your girl is in good shape with a decent about of muscle, she's not 130.

On the other hand, if she's just a cardio girl, I can see it. But you are generalizing way too much.

I do not like much muscle on girls, to me it makes them seem manly. I love a girl with a very tight waist, it is very hard for a girl to get that ripped abs look, that is what I like on girls. As for my girlfriend, well, since we workout together a lot of the time I can tell you for a fact the last time she was on the scale she weighed almost 132. That is with a 34 C chest, so I do not get where you are coming from in saying I am a moron to think that is how I want my girl to look. I think she looks beautiful. Some guys like that chub around a girl's waist, I do not.

Guest BrokenWings
I do not like much muscle on girls, to me it makes them seem manly.  I love a girl with a very tight waist, it is very hard for a girl to get that ripped abs look, that is what I like on girls.

:huh:

I do not like much muscle on girls, to me it makes them seem manly.  I love a girl with a very tight waist, it is very hard for a girl to get that ripped abs look, that is what I like on girls.

:huh:

There is a difference between muscle gained, and losing weight to expose muscle. I thought people would be smart enough to know the difference. I am sorry you are a moron.

Let me explain it like my trainer does then.

There are two basic types of bodies a girl can try to attain through workouts. One is to workout to attain actual size and growth through working out your core muscles using heavy lifting cycles. The other body type is a lean muscle body type. This generally consists of cardio, swimming, time on a rowing machine and time on some sort of ab machine. In this body type you are not attempting to add size, rather you are losing all existing body fat, exposing (and defining) your already existent muscles.

No need to explain yourself. I did get what you meant.

Looking back on your post, don't you feel it was a tiny bit ridiculous to claim that a girl who's 136 lbs at 5'6 is fat though? Because, hey, muscle does weigh more than fat. A girl that weight could have barely any fat on her.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'm hitting my pudgier part of the year. By february, it'll all be off.