TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

Top-25 Stupidest Moments in Fed History!

Damn right. Hell on Stilts? Office Brawls? Mousetrap Match? And I seem to remember something about a badger...

But none of that tops hanging a Pokeball-shaped cage above the ring for two stupid anime fanboys to duke it out in front of a wrestling audience for the right to be called the 'Pokemon Master', now does it?

I'm surprised I only have two mentions on this list (and didn't even crack the top ten). I would've thought my Vince Russo moment would've made the list, at least. I could probably come up with a couple more.

And I didn't (and still don't) think Wrathapalooza was a stupid idea. I consider it one of my better ideas over my time here. Although Wrathapalooza II was, admittedly, a better show.

Everyone Zed would like to bring in for these lists are probably too busy and/or lazy. It's difficult getting everyone who you'd like to be there into chat at one time. I think the only 'real' reason this one ever came about was because it was a busy night in chat and the ideal people (and me) happened to be there or were available.

To be fair, this was much more Strangler's idea than mine. It wouldn't be that hard to do another list, assuming one or two of us was motivated enough. I wouldn't count out the possibility completely.

-Z

What about just a Top 25 Moments of the Last Year? That'd be easy enough and might provide a fun read.

Damn right. Hell on Stilts? Office Brawls? Mousetrap Match? And I seem to remember something about a badger...

I demand proof that I was actually coked-up enough to come up with a Mousetrap Match.

The Stilts thing was gold, though.

Landon Maddix vs Annie Eclectic. Mousetrap match, roughly this time in 2004. Landon won.

I'd be all for reviving the lists over the summer - this list went up right at the end of the summer, and then amazingly, schoolwork and my social life (no matter how pathetic it may be) took precedence over e-fed lists. Still, in a month or so, I'd be down for helping out with making some lists.

I demand proof that I was actually coked-up enough to come up with a Mousetrap Match.

Maybe the dealer gave you a reciept.

OK here's my addition to the pile.

One of the hottest fueds I was in was the Unholy Trinity/Boston Strangler vs Magnificent 7 fued. It lead to a few great matches, and to Va'aiga and Dace FINALLY ending J&R's tag title run. But it's more the set up I'm thinking about.

Va'aiga with his usual grace and subtlety ran over the Mag 7 Limo in the Unholy Trinity Monster Truck (I THINK this was part of the entrance to TBS/Va'aiga/Dace vs Flesher/J&R). This left Ejiro and the Judge with only one thought on their mind. REVENGE. With great cunning, supreme stealth and suprising planning they commited the ultimate act of vengeance.

They painted Spongebob Squarepants grafitti on the UT Truck....

as the Maori said in the promo....

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS?

Genius.

You mean when the TKO monster truck ran over Cucaracha International's limo that'd been done before? By my own fucking tag team partner?

...bloody fed.

I, personally, wouldn't mind seeing another Office Brawl. I had lots of spots planned out for that match that I never used since I, you know... didn't show.

Bump for being redirected into this thread and remembering, yes, I did book that match.

I invented Calvinball, though.

Not after the last one. It was won by Drea's paper on Hamlet, given the lack of opposition.

Rose was honored that she was remembered in some small way. By you folks, not Ash of course.

Ahhh Lady Red - being at the same time the best and worst idea I've had. Well had and executed - I've had MUCH worse ideas.

FLIP~!

I want to know how we missed:

Ebony

I mean come on, we had an anthropomorphic lesbian weasel fighting. *shakes fist at Janus* I had to fight that thing, and if I remember correctly I even wrote. Mainly because I was afraid of Janus' imagination.

As for not-Annie related items:

1) Wilson

good god, he's everywhere in this list. No selling the flagpoles-to-the-hands was very memorable, I chuckled.

2) Hollyanna

OK, slightly related but still. Fucking Ash. Who here remembers his aborted promo with the Hitler references? Anyone? That was GOLD right there. Remember kiddos - don't drink Jager when you're pregnant.

3) Angel

I wasn't here for any of that, but I remember hearing people compared to him. That was never a Good Thing if I recall.

-Annie

I'm honored that my growth spurt stood the test of time. I was an adolescent then, and the idea of growing was truly exciting. Also, I think it happened during the *scoop slam* thread, and I didn't imagine Rane would be on a Top 25 Stupidest Moments List some eight years later. But I'm glad his name is on here somewhere :headbang:

Fucking Ash. Who here remembers his aborted promo with the Hitler references? Anyone? That was GOLD right there. Remember kiddos - don't drink Jager when you're pregnant.

I remember that. And I remember Zed informing me about how Tom threw a screaming fit. Which, to be fair, is understandable.

I remember way back when I was Iceman, I requested a match against Ash because his gimmick was WAY dumber than mine.

And I won, too! My only legit win, I think.

I remember that at the time, Strangler and I thought that the hockey rink match was a great idea.

I got to two thousand words, and then just stopped. It was so terrible.

I also like being mentioned in that list.