TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Malibu

The One and Only Crystal Thread~!

*Laughs at Zack's poor spelling*

and you're a teacher?

Uh, that's how Montreal spells their team name, Aussie boy.

This gives me a chance to be witty.

I do believe the saying is...OWNED~!

Zack, don't forget to send it before 8 p.m.

Today in yoga we learned a new breathing technique. I'd be happy to share it with all of you sweet little children.

CC, today I had two month old pizza for lunch. It tasted rubbery. PM me if you'd like to know my mid morning snack.

Pfft, what belt do YOU have? Besides that cheesy toy Batman utility one that you've worn since the first movie came out?

It's a collectors item now, fool! Just like McDonald's Superhero sandwhich from 1995. And at least I don't own a rubber Bat-suit with nipples. Oh wait, I do.

::rubs Bat-nipples:: :lol:

Because "mama said knock you out..."

:: ANOTHER BELTSHOT~! using Zack's OAOAST... Oh, how foolish of me. I forgot you lost the title to a GIRL. Eww! Whips Zack with leather belt. No, wait. That could be used against me as some sort of sex toy fetish joke. "Um... Saved by the Bell sucks, and Dustin Diamond said so!"::

TAKE IT BACK YOU RICK RUDE WORSHIPPING SACK OF NON-COOLNESS! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST SAID!? YOU CAN'T SAY THAT TO ME!

::whether that was in or out of character is up for YOU, the reader to decide!::

;)

::GRABS A STEEL CHAIR....

.....and sits down, quietly pondering some of the actions that have gone on in this thread::

THAT'S how the team spells their nickname? Damn Canadians, someone get those people a decent Education.

Sign in to follow this