TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Longdogger_Pete

Trivia thread!

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

One more, eh Muzz?   Uh...maybe you were in the infamous Order of Chaos, the self-destructing stable that formed and disbanded without ever appearing on a show?  No, you would have been in RX then...I don't think you were ever in Phoenix Uprising...

The only thing I can think off is that possibly you were in BIO, because I know you weren't in Anarchy, and I don't think you were in FTW, and BIO's the only other JL stable I can remember.  I think I got all the WF ones.

RARR!  YOU SUCK!  Watch it be something really obvious, too...

OK. I don't have a set, but just a question that is pretty easy if you are a vet...but I just love this question...

1)Who coined the phrase, "Steak Sauce Covered Bastard," giving me my entire gimmick in just four words?

Guest Renegade

Hamsauce? he was a steak eating bastard...then again you were gone when he was here.....

Guest Insanityman

Thoth... right? It was X (credit Heat w00t)

Also, easy one for the older WF'ers...

Who came up with the name IGNite? (How do you guys pronounce it anyways I always thought I-G-N-ite or just plainly Ignite).

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Chicken came up with the name, We don't really give a fuck how you pronounce it though.

Guest HVilleThugg

Damn Jake, that was impressive.  Yeah, it was Messiah.

Yeah, Xstasy gave T-Bone his gimmick.

Here's a question...

Who were the participants in the original Newbie Battle Royal at the JL PPV: Save The Drama Fo' Yo Mama?  Who were the final two participants left remaining in the match?  Who won (everyone knows this, but still)?

Here are the people that aren't allowed to answer...

- Low Brass

- LDP

- Munich

- fuck it...anyone that was in the JL at that time.

Da "demanding a fair trial" H

Guest ErekT2k

OOooh! I'll give HVT's question a try. I think I recall LDP, Low Brass, HVT, uh, that's all I recall from all the chatter.

I believe Low Brass and HVT were the last ones remaining in that match. HVT won, of course. ;)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Let's see...HVT's JL PPV question...Save the Drama happened about a month into my ML career...

I remember HVT, LDP, Low Brass, Faulkner, Lost Soul...and I'd like to say Munich, Akira X, M-BASK, and Hammer to finish it off.  I think at least one of those is wrong, though.

Guest HVilleThugg

I know that Munich wasn't in that match as he wasn't in the league yet.  I also think that either LDP or Low Brass wasn't in that match also.

Erek, Low Brass wasn't the last person in that match with HVT.  Try again.

Da "packing like hell" H

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Low Brass and I were both in it.

I just wanted to clarify that.  I know the answers, but since I've been restricted, I won't say.

Guest chirs3

To Insanityman, I always said it "Ignite", like igniting something.

I remember there was a big argument on the IGN boards, where some ludicrous fools thought it was I-G-N Nite. Losers. ;)