TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Special K

Pundits you love/hate

On Beck's TV show, he just brings on a guest on the topic that is in a 100% agreement and they basically jerk each other off until it is time for a commercial break. I have never heard his radio show so I can't comment on that.

The worst is when he brought on George Carlin for about 3 minutes and basically blew him the whole segment.

Way to report on a story that's 22 years old

Seriously, Huffington Post is full of pussies. This is coming from a fellow liberal/Obama supporter.

I find it quite funny that once upon a time Arianna Huffington was a bleeding-heart liberal when she was hooked up with former California governor Jerry Brown, switched over to the other team when she married Michael Huffington, then after their divorce became even more of a leftie than before.

On Beck's TV show, he just brings on a guest on the topic that is in a 100% agreement and they basically jerk each other off until it is time for a commercial break. I have never heard his radio show so I can't comment on that.

The worst is when he brought on George Carlin for about 3 minutes and basically blew him the whole segment.

Glen will take a shot in the mouth to get a few more miles down the road.

Guest Cal Moriarty

This could be applied to Olbermann, Carlin appearance and all.