TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO Victory Road Thread

Guest MikeSC
I have not watched the match, but I will go out on a limb and say it sucked.

Your opinion is invalid and unwelcome.

Or something.

-=Mike

That's never stopped either of us before.

True. If being unwelcome was a deterrant, I'd never post here.

-=Mike

Or invalid for that matter.

Oh, I'm totally valid. At all times.

-=Mike

Having not watched the show your opinion is invalid and unwelcome.

May be invalid --- but you welcoming it is hardly a concern.

I have not commented on the match's quality (please note that, shitbrick).

I commented on your comment that Desire looked like shit in the ring when she ALWAYS looks like shit in the ring. Which is true.

You tried to say Jackie made her look bad and I simply mentioned that Jackie, also, is shit in the ring. Which also, is true.

If the match sucked (which I have not claimed it did, I'm going with YOUR descriptions, twink) --- you can't blame Jackie for it. She's as inept as Desire.

-=Mike

I seem to remember a general feeling in the folder that those that haven't seen it shouldn't comment on it. I still try to maintain that. In fact, I downloaded the show just so I could comment on it.

And I never said ANYWHERE that the match sucked, just that Jackie made Trinity look bad. And if you think both Trinity and Jackie suck, just imagine that for a minute.

And remember that it's Trinity, not Desire, in the match. Shitbrick.

Guest MikeSC
I seem to remember a general feeling in the folder that those that haven't seen it shouldn't comment on it. I still try to maintain that. In fact, I downloaded the show just so I could comment on it.

And I never said ANYWHERE that the match sucked, just that Jackie made Trinity look bad. And if you think both Trinity and Jackie suck, just imagine that for a minute.

And remember that it's Trinity, not Desire, in the match. Shitbrick.

And I didn't comment on the match. I can, of course, type shorter words if keeping up is a challenge for you.

Trinity ALSO sucks, shitbrick. Jackie won't make anybody in TNA look like shit, as the TNA women look like shit as is.

-=Mike

I can, of course, type shorter words if keeping up is a challenge for you.

I have no problem with big words, shitbrick, but I'm sure it will make it easier on you. And while you're at it, throw in some Michael Moore fat jokes sinces that's the only thing you're good at.

Guest MikeSC
I can, of course, type shorter words if keeping up is a challenge for you.

I have no problem with big words, shitbrick, but I'm sure it will make it easier on you. And while you're at it, throw in some Michael Moore fat jokes sinces that's the only thing you're good at.

Which leaves me one up on you.

For you to be MORE inept, one would have to invent categories for you to suck at.

-=Mike

I want you to know, Mike, that I won't sink to Banky's level in a mini-flame war with you, therefore I am stopping.

But I honestly enjoyed this.

To add my thoughts on the rest of the show:

AJ vs. Petey was hands down the best match.

AMW vs. XXX bored me. It seemed like they did a lot of double team moves to emphasize that it was a TEAM match. That, and the best man standing in a tag match doesn't go well in my opinion.

The ME wasn't horrible, it just wasn't great. I was impressed by how much Jarrett let Hardy control the match, but I was not impressed by Jarrett's no selling of the damage. The ending truly blew, as Nash and Hall don't see wrestling as "Work" anymore. By this, I mean that they don't take it seriously. And yes, I know they've been this way for a long time. It's just shown so much lately.

Did anyone else see how JJJ was NOT wanting to get sunset-flip powerbombed? SK was blaming Hardy, but if you watched it, you could TELL that JJ was holding onto the ladder and NOT wanting to let go, so that blew that spot and then when they were trying to do it onto the floor, JJ didn't want to let go of the ropes so he blew that spot too.

Did anyone else see how JJJ was NOT wanting to get sunset-flip powerbombed? SK was blaming Hardy, but if you watched it, you could TELL that JJ was holding onto the ladder and NOT wanting to let go, so that blew that spot and then when they were trying to do it onto the floor, JJ didn't want to let go of the ropes so he blew that spot too.

I noticed those spots too, and they definitely weren't Hardy's fault.

I noticed those spots too, and they definitely weren't Hardy's fault.

I'll third that. I thought it was very bad of Jarrett, as it might have helped the match for him to take a serious bump. Also, it might have helped the match for him to sell the fact that he was getting the shit kicked out of him.