TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Salacious Crumb

Current Events

Guest Loss
Please, HD is no place to make critiques -- you'd get banned anyway. The fact there are "limits" in HD takes the whole point of that folder and flushes it down the toilet, imo.

I agree. If you want a signed permission slip from a global mod that would shield you from getting banned from making the post, let me know and I'll get it. Bring it on.

Guest Salacious Crumb
But no one seems to be able to criticize me without going on a homophobic rant.

What do you expect from a forum full of wrestling fans?

Please, HD is no place to make critiques -- you'd get banned anyway. The fact there are "limits" in HD takes the whole point of that folder and flushes it down the toilet, imo.

And damn those homos -- they dress so much better than me. Damnit, the "red state" in me just can't get under control...

Fag hating RAYCIST~!

The (not so) Smart Marks ~!

Ok, first things first, at TSM forums I was Hunger4Unger. Not that i'm asking anyone to care about my whinging here, but as this is my column i'm going ahead. I was banned for suggesting that there might have been a cover up surrounding Nick Berg's death (that American who was allegedly beheaded by Al Queda). I wasn't flaming, I wasn't using bad language, I put across my reasons for questioning whether Al Queda was behind the killing or not yet I found myself banned as my sometimes liberal (read: "he don't praise Bush, get him outta here!") posts were too much for the right wingers that seem to moderate the boards. I emailed the owner of the forums, The Dames, explained the situation but have yet to receive a response. It's a real bummer for me as I actually really like TSM, have visited there for a few years now and had held my forum account for over two and a half years. I'm also going to go as far as to say that TSM wouldn't be nowhere near as popular as it is today without my help. I can't reveal what I have done exactly but let's say that certain things that I did helped push TSM over the edge into greater heights of popularity. Oh yeah, I used to plug the hell out of Brandon Truitt's shoot interview recaps there as well.

Yep- INXS is hunger4unger

I agree. If you want a signed permission slip from a global mod that would shield you from getting banned from making the post, let me know and I'll get it. Bring it on.

Wow. We agree on two things in this folder. If I wasn't such a homophobe we might actually be buds...

Guest Salacious Crumb
I'm also going to go as far as to say that TSM wouldn't be nowhere near as popular as it is today without my help.

Funny he mentions that because registration was closed for almost his entire stay here.

Guest Loss

I guess now isn't the best time to come out of the closet as a hippy.

In all seriousness, if you want to do the thread, I'll let the mods know ahead of time and make sure they don't ban you. Just let me know.

Guest Cerebus

Hey, I try my best but there is so much of the whole "Crossfire" mentality that courses through CE that I can not contain it all by myself. :(

Oh and while I would thrill to see C-Bacon get his ass fried, KKK has convinced me. SAVE UNGER~!

Guest Loss

C-Bacon shouldn't be fried, unless you're just referring to bacon in general, which is best when fried.

In all seriousness, if you want to do the thread, I'll let the mods know ahead of time and make sure they don't ban you. Just let me know.

Yeah, let's duke it out under the jungle gym by the pop machine. You really are pathetic.

And I require a notarized document signed by Dr. Tom and Sass before I engage in any flame wars...

Guest Loss
Yeah, let's duke it out under the jungle gym by the pop machine. You really are pathetic.

And I require a notarized document signed by Dr. Tom and Sass before I engage in any flame wars...

Hey, I'm inviting you the opportunity to tell me what you really think. You already know what I think. Whether you take it or not is up to you. You're the one who said you'd get banned if you told me what you really thought. I'm calling your bluff.

It's not a bluff. I know what can get me in trouble in these here parts and I try not to put myself in a situation where that can happen. AIM me if you want...

Watch out for that slap...

Guest Loss

I only have AIM Express access right now so I can't copy and paste. Save the chat and post it and we've got a deal.

It's important to me that what you say to me over AIM is put on the board. Saying it and being able to deny things later won't fly.

Guest Loss
The Homophobic Object vs. the Flaming Force.

One on one till the end of time.

I'm probably more butch than you actually, Mary.

Bitch, kkk, quit bein a cunt and THROW DOWN~! Loss isn't gonna take "no" for an answer. Tell us what you *really* think. I double-dog dare you son.

And Rant's *not* a conservative. If anything, he's an independent who just does not give a shit about the stupid politics of the world.

In otherwords, Rant's the smartest guy in the CE folder.

So.... kkk hates Loss but doesn't want to elaborate, Rant hates kkk and Loss....and Loss just wants to talk about it....

I smell Three Way Dance....in the wrestling context you sickos...

Guest Loss

Hehe, definitely not the other type of three-way. Even if they do both act like many bottoms I've come across in my life.

So.... kkk hates Loss but doesn't want to elaborate, Rant hates kkk and Loss....and Loss just wants to talk about it....

I smell Three Way Dance....in the wrestling context you sickos...

I hate kkk?

Pfft. kkk and Sass are both my niggas.

Guest Cerebus

A pre-arranged flame war? Thumbs down.

Take a tip from the NBA. If they can have a fight involving fans why can't we?