TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

"Holiday Spice" Pesi...

I was at the store, saw a 20 oz. bottle, so I picked it up to give it a shot. The clerk warned me it's not for every day consumption, just once and awhile. Anyways - it's not half bad. It's hard to discern exactly what the spice is, but my best guess would be pumpkin spice. It's not that strong, but you can definitely notice it.

It's decent, but I won't exactly be rushing out to buy a 12 pack.

Anybody else give this a shot?

Whoops... missed a "p" in the title. Should be Pepsi.

It's nutmeg.

And I haven't tried it yet, since I don't want to waste the money on a bottle. I'd like to try a can, since soda is better from a can, but I can't find cans of it anywhere.

Being the Soda connoisseur that I am...I can safely say that this was probably a worse idea than the Blue Pepsi. I can't even exactly tell what "Spice" they tried to use although if I had to take a shot its probably cinnamon/allspice/ginger, but only from the smell, not taste. I really don't taste anything, which probably means its all imitation flavorings..Its not as sweet as a regular pepsi, but I find that to not be a good thing (try this with a Coke and it might be better).

The added color (RED #40) really does't do anything.

Oh and for your reading pleasure:

http://pepsispice.blogspot.com/

Guest Smues

Crystal Pepsi was god awful, Pepsi Blue is the best soda ever made, Pepsi Spice to me tastes like Coke. But then again to me Coke C2 tastes like Pepsi.

I tried some, didn't really taste much of the spice. It was alright overall but I actually liked Pepsi Blue. Never got the chance to try Crystal Pepsi, what was it?

The clerk warned me it's not for every day consumption, just once and awhile.

Isn't it a bad sign that the soda has a warning like this attached to it?

What happens if you DO drink it everyday?

Crystal Pepsi was just regular Pepsi without coloring. At first anyway. They later added some citrus to it, which I presume is the version of which displeasure is being expressed here. It tasted pretty much like Pepsi Twist. So, it was either regular Pepsi, or Pepsi Twist without color.

Being the Soda connoisseur that I am...I can safely say that this was probably a worse idea than the Blue Pepsi.

Am I the only one who likes Blue Pepsi?

While I didn't really hate it, blue is almost an unnatural color in foods. And the first thing that I thought of when I first saw it was "Do they really expect people to drink something that looks like a bottle of windex?"

It's decent, but I won't exactly be rushing out to buy a 12 pack.

This sums up my feelings on it.

It's not BAD....but it's only "okay". I've tried it, but it's nothing I'm crazy about.

I can safely say that this was probably a worse idea than the Blue Pepsi.

I find that hard to believe. Pepsi Blue is probably the worst soda I've ever tasted (next to the Black Cherry version of Mountin Dew).....tastes exactly like mouthwash.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I grabbed a can of what I presumed to be regular Pepsi out of my buddy's fridge and drank it really fast. About 3/4 of the way through I noticed that something was different, but not enough to deter me from drinking it again. I'd never buy it because it endorses christmas.

Crystal Pepsi was just regular Pepsi without coloring. At first anyway. They later added some citrus to it, which I presume is the version of which displeasure is being expressed here. It tasted pretty much like Pepsi Twist. So, it was either regular Pepsi, or Pepsi Twist without color.

They really need to make a "Coke w/ lemon" thing. I don't get all these different flavoured sodas (except cherry coke or pepsi), but I would totally buy Coke twist

Being the Soda connoisseur that I am...I can safely say that this was probably a worse idea than the Blue Pepsi.

Am I the only one who likes Blue Pepsi?

Coming out as a person who liked Pepsi Blue.

I also liked the Mountain Dew Pitch Black for a little while. Then my Dad bought me a ton of bottles and yeeeck.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I can't tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi unless I look at the can.