TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

"Holiday Spice" Pesi...

Guest Banders Kennany

I had it. It has a certain tang to it. It will be a good holiday drink if they keep it brought back for next year.

Guest BDC

Holiday Spice is interesting. If they just keep it seasonal, that'd be good.

I liked Pepsi Blue basically because I didn't slam it like every other cold drink I ever have. Pepsi Clear was fine and all, but Clear Citrus Pepsi was great.

As for the Diet Coke with flavor, the lemon doesn't do much for me, but the lime is actually really good. It makes Diet Coke drinkable.

What is with all of the different flavored sodas? I have a friend that always drinks that shit.

Everytime a new flavor comes out he's all over it and drinks it until he's burnt out.

He loved that Sprite Remix which tasted like shit, all the Pepsi and Coke drinks, and all the Mt. Dew drinks. I don't like any form of Mountain Dew though so I haven't tried the others.

Talk about the perfect example of a post that adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.

Way to go.

Ok.

Anyways most of these taste like shit anyways. I've never tried the Holiday Spice. The Pepsi Blue reminded me of cough syrup. Mountain Dew....well I hate Mountain Dew. I never drank Crystal Pepsi.

I guess the one that I really hated the most was the Red Fusion Dr. Pepper. What was that stuff supposed to be anyways? Uncarbonated Dr. Pepper?

Guest evenflowDDT
To me, Pepsi Spice tasted just like a Coke.

Which is why it's the best-tasting drink Pepsi's ever produced :wub:

And I actually wouldn't recommend drinking it in "small doses here and there", because that's what I did, as I generally do with soda (because it's a luxury in my household), and I noticed the Holiday Spice went flat really quickly.