TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF TUESDAY NIGHT SLAY RIDE CARD!

His net's down. He had to text me just to find out what his match was.

I need to see him as well. He was gonna talk to be about stuff.

Right, ta Dace.

If you speak to him again and his net isn't back up by Tuesday night and he can't show then I might tag on some sort of draw ending, if he wants.

Oh, and I hope you told him about the epic Women's Title match he's involved in too. :P

Errr, no I didnt. Bugger :P

Don't then!

<Kelly>More of a chance for me to win back MY title! And before you ask, it DOES have my name on it, in the leather strap behind the buckle.

*Is back online, in town, kicking arse and cutting mustard. Has sent his match to Mike. Suffer, bitches*

Yup, you were nearly free of the Toxxic Title Reign ™. Of course you may still be, but at least I'll go down fighting.

Dace - I didn't (obviously) have the chance to do what we were talking about in my match. What about leaving it til the first show of next year?

Well, my match is in.

My sinuses are the size of grapefruits and I feel like crap, but it's in. Good luck to Toxxic and I'm glad you showed buddy. At least, for now.

Oh, and don't expect a Women's match I'm afraid. When you're bed-ridden for two days, you have to make priorities.

Max - check out the stats thread for new Jet stats. I should have put them up earlier (they were in use for the match where she replaced Sly) but obviously, haven't had much of a chance. If you don't get the chance to use them, don't worry about it - my damn internet strikes again.

Oh, but you know what this means... I AM getting a Women's match in (of sorts) ;)

There is a decent amount of a chance that I won't be able to get matches in until tomorrow. I really apologize, as I'm pretty sure this makes two in a row that I've done this, but this time it just can't be avoided.

Sincerest apologies.

Unless I read the card a-wrong, or it's been edited since you posted... you're not marking.

I think our match is in... I hope... :unsure:

EDIT - someone has a worse PPV record than me? That unpossible!

I am 0-3 (or 4, depending on how you look at it) I believe at PPV events.

Lost to Manson 2 PPVs in a row.

Lost to Maddix and Skye in two different matches at A2A.

Hrmm... by comparison, I'm "much" better at an astonishing 1-8 (not counting co-writes/collaborations).

Interestingly enough, the only legit singles PPV win of my career was against Flesher; figure that one out...

Character limit I'm sure about, but usually you can fit 7-8000 words in a PM.

Cough cough Landon.

I've actually got everything, but the show going up tonight or not is going to hinge on whether or not you guys mind not having a main event right away...

So. Discuss.