TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

Pictures I Like

Guest Mike Haseloff
resize_670989_ugly%20woman.jpg

OMG LOLZ!! U SAID NO POST MOREE!!! BANZ HIM KOTZ!

I can't believe you posted that.

I'm superior.

Not even with Salma Hayek sandwiched in the way.

BenAffleck_Granitz_180426.jpg

Guest Agent of Oblivion

That looks kinda like Captain Planet earlier in the thread. That also could pass for a midwestern backyard. Is this guy your cousin or something?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Ok, is he your cousin or something?

He looks to be in decent shape if gawky and dressed like a fag. I'd buy him as a clubber.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Now that I look again, it could be the love child of Kinetic and Shelley Duvall.

I think I might have heard of that guy, but I've never seen him nor know anything about him. I'd probably fuck him, though, if given the chance.

I think I might have heard of that guy, but I've never seen him nor know anything about him. I'd probably fuck him, though, if given the chance.

I think we were all thinking the exact same thing.

he's a fifty-year-old computer programmer who's got his own peter pan website, where he elaborately sets up pictures of himself in peter pan garb flying around and whatnot. www.pixieland.org. he has his own merchandise too, you can actually buy a t-shirt with his picture on it that says "be a pixie!" above it, for only $25. i highly recommend you go to the fashion page and click on the "bunny boi" pictures.

he also has a personals page, listing the many traits he's looking for in a potential female mate (or his "tinkerbell," as he calls it).

Ok, is he your cousin or something?

I first heard of him via his website. A friend of mine from Tampa later confirmed he's often seen clubbing in the gayest of outfits.

The one time I went to the Castle in Ybor (hilarious place), I'm pretty sure that guy was there, dancing with an overweight man who was wearing only a red teddy and a huge erection.

I don't really remember. I think it was kind of like, 'Uh, you're weird, let's laugh about it'.

And I found that picture on a website (peterboroughsucks.com, or something like that), and it's probably still on there somewhere.

If it's possible to get InvisionBoard to autofill "useless moron" whenever someone types in "useless moron useless moron Scott Keith", then how come we can't just make it so that whenever ChronoT posts it just comes up blank?

This is a question that needs to be addressed, for the good of the board.