TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
muzz

/part

Well, Storm will hopefully be my last show in forever. I went out doing what I do best; no showing. Of course, I couldn't think of a better person to no show to than Toxxic, if that makes sense.

I'll post some more in-depth thoughts later tonight when I get home from work (and personal thankyou's), but I just wanted to let everyone know that I've had an absolute blast these past 3 or 4 years and met some great people, and have been incredibly lucky to have found this gem of a place. Keep enjoying what you do in the fed, I know I have.

I'll still hang around from time to time, but for now, I'm done. The fed and chat is a tad safer now that this bitter old coot is offically retired.

Nobody expects Sacred's permament retirement.

Cruel Fate's for you all.

Muzz

You've been around for a while man and I truly hope you can find the time to come back some time later. I'll never forget you fooling Jayson G into thinking you were dead in a car accident or when you first captured that sweet World Gold. Have a good time at the SWF retirement center and try to stick around.

Muzz is rock. Cheers for the good times, and I for one hope you get the writing bug back at some point. Stick around.

Guest TheAntipop

If I could find my camera, you'd be looking at a new picture of a thumbs up over the toilet. :cheers:

Muzz, your promos were my inspiration for (finally) joining the federation, and for that, you get much respect from me. Word life.