TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Secret Agent

THE SWF.COM V.2.0

Sly, added. You're welcome. :D

WC, it's about half-way complete. I got off track the last day with it while trying to get a system online for switching Champions for CC, as well as trying to add all the title histories into the database. I'm writing match tonight, but tomorrow or Thursday I hope to have Tag Team's up and quite possibly stables as well.

*hands Dub-Cee a bigger whip*

Here, yours is taking some serious wear and tear.

UPDATE: You may now create Tag Teams. Also the Current Champions list has been set with the current Tag Team Champions, Wild and Dangerous!!

Is that better, WC? :P

Next up is for me to finish the title/champion editing section that is a CC only feature, so most of you will never see it. However, I know Tom is itching to create the new SWF Title himself, so I better get it up. ;)

Nah, site's not broken (I don't think).

We just got lazy, that's all. :P

I'll get on it.

Edited by chirs3

Not that I want to join the Dub-Cee Brigade in whipping Johnny or anything... but is the rest of the site ever going to be finished?

Well, that'd be useful but it's not essential as far as I'm concerned (it's not like me and Pretz have actually teamed, which I thought we were going to). It's more the fact that someone clicking on us from, say, X-Net would find half the site still under construction and might assume that we're not worth bothering with. Now, obviously a half-done site is better than no site and we're all incredibly grateful that you're doing it, but you get what I mean.

I'd help if I had any knowledge of computers beyond being able to type.

Guest The Chronicle of Bo

You know what's funny...well, maybe to me and not you any of you people here, but I've contributed to this fed as a writer for a few years and yet I am not mentioned at all. Not even in the retire list...

I know I wasnt as bit as Thugg and what not, but I felt that I played a pretty decent, if not big role in the SWF and I still get no kind of recognition.

WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DO FOR YA PEOPLE TO NOTICE THAT I WAS PART OF THE FED?!

I just wanted to point that out, because I really liked the site but that list really got me upset and I'm hurt because I thought ya thought of me a little bigger...

Thank you for your time

Bo

You're kidding, right?

If you want to appear on the retired list than you need to sign up for an account with the site, then you must create your wrestler. Basically, input your stats. Once that is done you select to list your wrestler as active, inactive, or retired.

Thuggs stats are up there because he put them there. I'm still waiting to get King, GSMS, and Edwin up among others.

What are you talking about?

What do you mean createa wrestler and make an account?

I use to be a wrestler there and I did had my account, I changed it because I forgot my password and stuff.

My wrestlers' name was Perfect Bo.

And I was there before you, I was there when this was IGN!

I was there when Jayson was the man behind this whole thing.

Now, if you're telling me something else that I can understand then it wouldnt be a problem, but right now I'm not understanding you buddy.

If you dont mind with the attitude and elaborate what you were saying up there, then maybe it would be a misunderstanding.

Thank you for your time

Bo

He means the actual SWF website, Bo. There's a portion where you can register and once you have that done when you get to add your stats, and then choose your status (retired). It's on top of the website toolbar underneath "register." Only reason certain wrestlers are on there while others aren't is because they have already registered at the site.

Relax, Bo. The website's self-serve. Only people who have registered and manually put their stats into the page are on it - there's no slight to be worried about. It's not that we're keeping you off the page any more than we are Edwin or King. They just haven't added their stats either. Thugg, on the other hand, did.

If you'd like to add your stats, you'll need to register by clicking "Register" and then "Sign Up Now" on the top toolbar. Then, once you have your password, log in and click "My Menu" on the top toolbar and then "Wrestler Central." That'll take you to the menu.

Edited by Ace309

Yeah, I know who you are; I put you face first through a bench in the IGNJL lockerroom. Well, then you got pissed and said it never happened, but yeah... I've been around for a bit.

You never had an account on theSWF.Com. You need to go to the website and click where it says sign up to create an accoutn with the website. This allows you to log on and do stuff.

Once you have created a user account you'll need to go to "Wrestler Central" and create a wrestler. This will let you input all the stats you have for Perfect Bo and then once you are done with that you can select Perfecxt Bo to be retired and he'll appear on the retired list.

Nobody's purposely trying to leave you off of anything, man, don't take it so personal - As you can see I don't even have people like Cyclone Coment, Suicide King, Edwin Macphisto, or the legendary Ted Flink either.

I hope this helps if not just PM me your stats for Perfect Bo and a user name and a password that you want and I'll put you in.

You was back in the IGN Brime?

You see, that is the thing that I didnt know...I didnt know you had to do all that stuff.

The reason I got personal is that anybody that knows me, knows that I like to rant, that I talk alot of shit and people usually never take me seriously, but you did, that's why I reacted the way I did.

Now, thank you for the information and I hope that things didnt go to far, in my part it didnt, I hope it didnt with you either.

You have a good night

BO