TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arnold_OldSchool

the DVD MB Sleaze Thread.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Excellent. Far easier than reading it all at DVDR. *Bookmarks*

Here's one that I read on there:

"276. Atsushi Onita went to Puerto Rico to do an angle there that was intended to draw out Invader, the killer of Bruiser Brody. Onita intended to get Invader to go to Japan and have him killed by the Yakuza in revenge for murdering brody. Invader either found out or the angle fell thru, as it never happened."

I thought the story was that they did an angle where Onita would supposedly be attacked by Invader and he would be seen lying in a pool of blood, implying that Invader tried to do to Onita what he did to Brody. That would set up a match between them in Japan, where Brody was loved, but fans were so offended by the angle that it never happened. I never heard about the real-life side of this angle. Anyone know anything else about this?

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

I thought the angle was done but backlash ended it quickly?

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

I like the Jimmy Valient jerking off on a glass coffee table while Gibson watched because I believe it to be true and find it hilarious

I dunno how I feel about this site. Some of the stories are true, but more of them are exagerrations, urban legends, have incorrect details, or are just straight-up false. I'm reading thru the list, at 200 now, and have spotted a few that I know for a fact to be lies.

77. Sabu kicking a bag down some stairs and all around the lockerroom and then opens the bag and a cat comes out. All the while Sabu has a “I love cats” t-shirt or something like that

lol WTF?!