TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

The One and Only Axel Thread

What je's trying to say is that Cricket balls deviate more because of the fact that they bounce before reaching the batsman. Baseballs dip and dive and swing, but cricket balls spin, stay low and nip up on the bounce. The ball does more.

Oh, and Aussie Rules >>>>>> American Football, and don't you for-fucking-get it. We're not pussies like you guys and wear helmets, shoulderpads, chest protectors, and whatever the hell else you guys wear to cushion the blow. We get tackled, we go down, hard.

And I have no fucking idea how Glenn McGrath is out there. He's got a 25-30 step run up, plants that foot (putting pressure on the ankle) for each delivery, not to mention the fielding and running between wickets that he may have to do. Amazing.

Rain! Rain like you've never rained before! Wash out! Wash out!

*does Rain Dance*

We have a chance, albeit a slim one. We just need two of our guys to stay in and get some confidence and we'll go close. If not, then block the day out and play for a draw.

I'd count this as a win from our perspective. Punter needed to step up and he did so, so I'm happy with it.

Sign in to follow this