TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kkktookmybabyaway

Question about black people...

Guest MikeSC
Oh, and did anyone else LOL at Mike claiming Bush's "intellectual credentials" (Daddy putting you through Yale and fucking it up with a barely above average GPA from partying too hard doesn't count)

Harvard Business School tends to throw postgraduate degrees around like manhole covers.

Can I just say, I find it hard to believe that you say every word in the english language with the correct pronounciation, and the correct 'dialect'.

You can find it hard to believe if you so desire.

And how do you know the people you claim to walk away from when they don't pronounce a word correctly are "much, much more"? You said the people who tend to say "axe" usually have more to reinforce that they are morons. Like what? Their clothing, the fact they eat chicken (just pulling random stereotypes from the thread here). Because I missed the part where the people who can't pronounce all words right (some even doing on purpose...) are automatically morons.

Because "axe" is never the most idiotic thing to be uttered by them. Hearing a moron use the word "axe" is like hearing that a serial killer used to torture animals in their youth --- not exactly proof of a problem, but a fairly common sympton of people who have that problem.

Your intelligence is about more then just way you speak, which is what you said about Bush. So what makes you say these people you're talking about are morons? (well...unless of course it's someone you know, and you know for a fact they're a moron, then of course, yea it would be acceptable to call them idiots..but youre making a general statement.)

I'm making a general statement of people I have to deal with. I've NEVER met a person who used the word "axe" who wasn't a drooling moron on almost every other conceivable level. Usage of the word "axe" is just a common trait all possess.

P.S. Ain't ain't a word.

Hence the reason I never use it except to demonstrate how idiotic somebody else is.

Ain't it a bitch?

-=Mike

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=the

You know this thread has hit rock bottom when someone busts out a dictionary.com link  B-)

Even so, how does mis-pronouncing a word make you appear to be a dumbass as you said?

The latter makes you sound like a complete dumbass while the former is at least their changing one letter instead of substituting a word that has an entirely different context and meaning.

Like Ripper said, it's not like you're changing the word, and actually saying you want to 'axe' someone a question. But it just sounds like acks. So a letter was added, and one was in the wrong place, yes that's deathly more terrible then screwing up one letter in a word. ;)

Are people with speech impediments necessarily stupid? If a freakin rocket scientist doesn't pronounce a word right...does it really make him appear any more stupid? If you actually believe that..then wow.

No, it's when you say it repeatedly and purposely that makes you sound like a dumbass.

The press didn't make him stare in a camera and mutter the phrase: "cain't be be fooled 'gin."

Bottomline is, according to your shit earlier, if President Bush came up to you to and started talking you should be walking off and call him a moron. But of course thats not the case, which means you either a: Know bush is a moron and just sticking around for the hell of it or B: you are admitting that your previous statment that people that don't correctly enunciate words in the english language are idiots isn't true. Can't have it both ways.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=the

You know this thread has hit rock bottom when someone busts out a dictionary.com link 

You might be right...but you have to admit...I danced out of that murderer/running traffic lights thing! :headbang:

I will give you that :cheers:

Nevermortal's post made me think of another one: We know about black versus white, but what about conflicts between blacks and other minorities like, say, Mexicans?

In my area, blacks don't typically interact with Mexicans, not since there was a race riot at a school locally about stolen shoes.

i have a question about white people: why don't they ever put enough sugar in their Kool-Aid

I put quite a bit of sugar in my Kool Aid.

OMG.

MrRant

- Black since he first had Kool-Aid in 1984.

Guest Smues

Putting a lot of sugar in your Kool-aid makes you black? Damn I must be color blind.

i have a question about white people: why don't they ever put enough sugar in their Kool-Aid

I make the best Kool-Aid in town, it's not that hard; pack of Kool-Aid, a cup of sugar and fill up the pitcher with water, don't really know how big my pitcher is though, so results vary.

I think the problem is not that there is too little sugar, but too much water.

You wouldn't be saying that if you had some

top3.jpg

in your pantry, that's for damn sure.

Speaking of 40s, anyone ever try the Brass Monkey? It's fucking horrific.

How much is enough?

Whenever I create a sugar-oriented drink like Kool-Aid, I do put in a lot of sugar, but whenever I pour it into a glass I only fill it up halfway and just take the rest of the water from the sink. Too much sugar makes it icky, and you just get more thirsty if you consume all that sugar water...

Guest Agent of Oblivion

The only person I've ever heard use axe in that context was a displaced italian New Yorker.

I have got to start posting at night. As soon as I leave along comes the short jokes. Fuckers.

And the black people eating chicken is funny, because if you work in a grocery store, white people buy more chicken. Black people buy more fried chicken.

Also, living in the south, white people eat about 1000 times more watermelon than blacks. But its still a stereotype on blacks.

Ah the south, where all the black people are lazy and all the white people are just as lazy but hate the black people for being lazy.