TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kinetic

Who is the more attractive poster?

Guest treble charged

Why is everyone hating over my picture?

It was taken at work, and the lighting was bad, and the person taking the picture was incompetant.  If it was professionally done, it would be better, believe you me!

Guest Kinetic

I've submitted my photo to hotornot.com.  Within days, I shall finally have the public's verdict as to whether I am hot, or woefully not.

Guest treble charged

Kinetic, if I were you, I would have submitted your avatar over your actual photo.

Scratch that, die your hair brown, and you look identical anyway.

Guest Kinetic
Kinetic, if I were you, I would have submitted your avatar over your actual photo.

Scratch that, die your hair brown, and you look identical anyway.

My picture is over two years old, and I've since stopped dying my hair so it's a lot darker.  I still don't look like Waldo.  In any case, I don't care what a group of Internet nobodies think about Waldo's appearance.  I care what a group of Internet nobodies think about my appearance when I was 16 and wearing a somewhat questionable outfit.  You, sir, are simply jealous of my stunning good looks.

Upon further review, I guaran-damn-tee that I'll get at least a 7 at hotornot.com.

I would put my picture on here, but I don't know how to, it's not on a website, it's only on my hard drive.

Guest Some Guy
"you're so vain, you probably think this song is about you, don't you?..."

Yes as a matter off fact i do think this song is about me, don't I?

I'm so good looking and cool that I wake up a few hours early every day just to spend more time with myself.

I also have a mirror over my bed, it's right next to the "Applause" sign.

Ripping off 15 year old Dice Caly lines kick ass!  :)

Guest Kinetic
I would put my picture on here, but I don't know how to, it's not on a website, it's only on my hard drive.

You can upload it at hotornot.com.  It's a fairly easy process and I've found that seeing pictures of random other people has given me an even greater appreciation for the gorgeousness that I possess.

Guest TheDames7

Well, well, well...

Seems Kinetic laid out a challenge with the full knowledge that I was unable to respond for a few days.  That takes balls...I like that.  

As for your picture, I see why you can't score with Texas women now.  Jeebus, thats scary.

As for the rest of you...you can't handle The Dames.  I get girls dripping just by looking at me.  It doesn't really matter how short I am, I've fucked around with a girl who is 6'2.  You want to judge me?  Fine...

Damesbelt.jpg

That...my friend, is a SEXY man.

Oh, and Pinnacle...check your title, because thats what you are my friend.

Dames

Guest Some Guy

A midget and a freakishly tall girl fucking around, how interesting.  It's like right out of a Carnival Sideshow. :)

BTW, I am still better looking than all of you, I am teh man!  ;)

Guest TheDames7

I swear, you just love following me around, don't you?  What did I tell you about that!

Anyway...you say you look better than all of us, Boston boy...prove it.

Oh, by the way....Dames & the 6'2 chick...same size laying down my friend :)

Dames

Aha, I will do that, the uploading and then using the URL for a picture. I wonder if I should use my own picture with a replica title belt(WWF World), or a Prom picture. Which one you guys want?

Guest Kinetic

Dames, have you considered adding "Light-skinned Dr. Dre" to that last in your sig?

I tried that, and it just screwed up, saying that I had the wrong extensions. I did just what it asked for! I typed in the URLs from my respective hotornot.com and date.com profiles! Damn Internet.

Guest TheDames7
Dames, have you considered adding "Light-skinned Dr. Dre" to that last in your sig?

Nah, I haven't...man, people tell me I look like everyone these days!  I'm actually much lighter-skinned than in that picture.  Most people who see me on an every day basis tell me I look more like Kurt Angle actually.

Dames - Your Olympic Internet Hero

Try again Kotzenjunge. Dames and Treble.....have you put your pics on hotornot too? Its only way to settle it! ;)

Guest Kinetic

I'm currently running at 7.5, which is hotter than 72% of the men on that site.  Booyah!

Guest JHawk

I have a pic scanned, but it's been known to break computer monitors so I'll spare all of you the torture

Guest Kinetic

It's the same picture I posted here.  I'd give you the link to the area that breaks it down statistically, but I don't trust people not to tamper with it.  I refuse to be made a fool of any more than necessary.

Warning:

I have a pic coming in a few days!  AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KSAZSZB&key=KWG That's my thing on HotorNot. It's just me with the ol' belt. I'm a 6.1 so far. No surprise.

I can't get a direct link to my profile on date.com that has several pictures because men who have declared themselves straight aren't allowed to look at guy's profiles, so I'll just tell my screen name and password for that site so people can see my profile that way. I'm not worried about it being tampered with.

Name: TheSpoon

Password: cornbread

Guest TheDames7

Well.....well.....well.

Looks like Dames pulls it out again.  So far on hotornot.com, I'm pullling an 8.8 rating.  BOOYA!

Dames - The Winner....& NEW!!! Undisputed Sexiest Man on the Smart Marks Board!

Guest Kinetic
Well.....well.....well.

Looks like Dames pulls it out again.  So far on hotornot.com, I'm pullling an 8.8 rating.  BOOYA!

Dames - The Winner....& NEW!!! Undisputed Sexiest Man on the Smart Marks Board!

Well.  Not to make excuses for myself, although I'm quite good at that, but had I posted a picture of myself in normal clothes I'd be doing a lot better.  The fact that a picture of me in a hideous red jacket designed for a woman is pulling a 7.5 speaks volumes.  As a matter of fact, I'm going to find a normal picture.  I will not be defeated.

Better, sez I. I see you getting around 8.9-9.1, somewhere in there. Not a serial killer, simply a reliever of life in bulk form!

Sam's Club and Costco be damned!

Guest TheDames7

Mario Logan.....you look shorter than me.  Is that possible?

Now that I think about it Kinetic, you kinda resembled Whitney from Smallville.

Dames - Will Get Lana One Day

Guest TheDames7
I'm 5' 71/2"

175 lbs.

Mario....were you that tall when you took that pic?  

Also, do me a favor and choose just one pic for your sig, it makes your sig way too big the way it is.  

Dames