TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Nothing beats your current username for ability to disturb my sleep. Is it the skull? The dug? The penis? I don't know. But until you both change and commemorate it, I cannot rest.

It occurs to me now that the harm your username has done to my subconscious may well be permanent. As British pop star Morrissey might have said "This username has opened my eyes, and I will never sleep again."

I've always done it in my sleep, but its only recently become a nervous habit of mine in my waking hours. In the past, I tossed pens and pencils. Now I destroy my teeth.

I used to masturbate feverishly in any and all situations. Now I just grind my teeth together and whisper "Penis Skullduggery Penis Skullduggery." The nurse tells me that this is an improvement.

Amnesia Glasscock was the best.

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR? I thought you took "great pride" in it, or something of that nature.

That picture's from late 2007, I think. It was a terrible idea and I've been running from it ever since. It's at a far better length now, so never fear.

Kinetic, you and I both know that this name change wasn't voluntary. forums.thesmartmarks.com hasn't seen the last of Penis Skullduggery!

i'm mildly annoyed that i don't have the power to post in the gulag. not that i'd pick that over the rest of the board, but still a mild annoyance.

I don't get this thing where fat people are ok with being fat. It's alright to be a little overweight, like Leena, but obesity is totally uncalled for.

What? How many overweight people do you know, who're genuinely not concerned about the sanctity of their waistline? I don't think that I know any.

Nah, fat fucks are gettin all into the BBW shit and all that jazz. Like, nigga you got a severe health problem, it ain't part of your swagger. Gotdamn.

I hear that. If ever I am in need of a good laugh (with the added possibility of getting a little nauseous) I know there are always tons of listings on craigslist and a fuck ton of MySpace profiles with big "beautiful" women who think they're God's gift to man.

I don't get this thing where fat people are ok with being fat. It's alright to be a little overweight, like Leena, but obesity is totally uncalled for.

It's ok Milky, I'll still love you no matter how obese your undisciplined ass gets. :wub:

Leena's, like, the only person ever who didn't put a space in my name.

And also, Czech, when are you planning on changing your Loggins thing? There's a connection to golf (a timely one, no less), that I'll bring up in the forthcoming April golf thread.

Edit: And done.

"On Beniot" made me laugh numberous times. Dark horse for Thread of the week. Wrestling, Serial Killers and genocide all in one thread.

So for anyone who cares, I'm now living in South Bend having moved a week ago and finally got the high speed internet going in the apartment last night. So this is what everyone's been doing while I've been stuck with dial-up in the country.

Oh yeah, this name is stale already. I'll take suggestions on a new name.

So for anyone who cares, I'm now living in South Bend having moved a week ago and finally got the high speed internet going in the apartment last night. So this is what everyone's been doing while I've been stuck with dial-up in the country.

Oh yeah, this name is stale already. I'll take suggestions on a new name.

StabbyMcHate

MuggyBoguesSuperstar

Fucking drunk retard... I'm not called Simon Adebisi anymore, and even if he called himself Muggy Charles, I'd just change my name yet again.