TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DonVito

What are you eating right now?

Guest EugeneMark

I had some burger king chicken fires yesterday. They were tasty. The buffalo sauce was nasty though.

It seems to me that the majority of Canadians I talk to hate BK. I know I do. I don't understand why it gets a lot of love in the states cause Mcdonalds is 50 times better in my opinion. Oh, and i'm eating toast with peanut butter.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

A roast beef sandwich with a fuckload of horseradish, which is probably my favorite condiment.

A buffalo chicken calzone from where I work, loaded to the point of bursting with cheese and buffalo chicken-y goodness were it not for the holes in the top. Cutting that thing open was like watching some fat dude's guts spill out. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, so fucking good.

Fuck your veggie burger. I just cooked up a fat pan of sausage, sweet onions, peppers, and potatoes, and it had to be the best thing I've eaten in a long time. Few things more satisfying than a good meal cooked and devoured.

Just got back from Mongolian BBQ...mmmm....going out to eat 2 nights in a row???

Mongolian BBQ rocks the planet. Bd's is good if a bit expensive, but the best I have had since leaving Orlando (and China Jade, god I miss that place) was at HuHot in Spokane. quality, quality stuff even though the place was a little unkempt.

Fuck your veggie burger.  I just cooked up a fat pan of sausage, sweet onions, peppers, and potatoes, and it had to be the best thing I've eaten in a long time.  Few things more satisfying than a good meal cooked and devoured.

Sounds healthy.

A sandwich of leftover pizza and leftover spaghetti sprinkled with a four-cheese blend. Tasty.

I just ate a California roll, that was good. I'm not a huge fan of sushi but I love California rolls and that's like poser sushi. God all the real Sushi fans are gonna hate me now.

I just ate a California roll, that was good. I'm not a huge fan of sushi but I love California rolls and that's like poser sushi. God all the real Sushi fans are gonna hate me now.

California rolls are great. There's nothing wrong with putting a different spin on food, IMO.

I had a roll the other day, where they put yam tempura inside and sliced avacado on top of the rice on the outside. VERY good and definitely not traditional from what I understood.

That said, I can't even eat the raw fish variety of sushi or sashimi.. it makes me hurl. :(