TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shooting Star

The Mexicools and Carlito

Do you think they'll work together of feud?I hope they feud it would be really big in the international market since it would be Mexicans against Puerto Ricans. Mexicans and Puerto Ricans have always been hated rivals when it comes to boxing I hope they bring this rivalry over to wrestling. Only downside is the mexicools would totally outshine Carlito like Rey owned his ass when he went to WWC and had the whole Puerto Rican crowd cheering him over Carly.

Guest *KNK*

They are on different shows right now and are protrayed from being different countries...

Although WWE and it's majority fanbase couldn't tell the difference...and wwe couldn't properly explain the difference nor would they try.

Czech, watch the shows or read a report but don't come here and make a smart ass comment while we are trying to have a discussion here. If you don't know who the Mexicools are, then don't post here, simple as that.

Now it would be hard for the Mexicools to feud with Carlito but I think instead of Carlito they will get involved in the Eddie/Rey feud. Mexicools with Eddie and Rey with London and (maybe Akio, you can easily turn him Face)

Czech, watch the shows or read a report but don't come here and make a smart ass comment while we are trying to have a discussion here. If you don't know who the Mexicools are, then don't post here, simple as that.

Now it would be hard for the Mexicools to feud with Carlito but I think instead of Carlito they will get involved in the Eddie/Rey feud. Mexicools with Eddie and Rey with London and (maybe Akio, you can easily turn him Face)

Again, I think the E have gone about this wrong way. I would have prefered it if Juvi (based on his surname) and Psicosis (due to his history with Rey) were to side with Eddie and Chavo (why did the Mexicools 'beat up' Chavo anyway?), and Rey, Super Crazy, London (being on the BUTT of everything) and a returning RVD on the other side of the feud. They could have dragged this out beyond SummerSlame to SurvivorSeries.

It could still be salvaged, by having Eddie and the Mexicools vs Rey, London, RVD and Chavo, on the grounds that the Mexicools jockey for Eddies attention and affection by beating up or pranking Chavo, and Eddie saying that that was funny holmes. Make Chavo disgruntled, switch him and that means you can kickstart the lame ending Eddie-Chavo feud too.

I thought about turning Chavo Guerrero face as well but I just don't think they would be able to pull it off so fast and why would you want Chavo as a face anyway? He's a perfect heel. I say turn Akio face. Let London confront Akio and say they had some great battles in the past and now he needs Akio's help. Akio doesn't know for sure but then he and London get ambushed by the Mexicools so Akio joins Mysterio and London. Akio will get over the ring as well with his great skills.

Guest BottleRocket

Again, I think the E have gone about this wrong way. I would have prefered it if Juvi (based on his surname) and Psicosis (due to his history with Rey) were to side with Eddie and Chavo (why did the Mexicools 'beat up' Chavo anyway?), and Rey, Super Crazy, London (being on the BUTT of everything) and a returning RVD on the other side of the feud.

---

Juvi actually has a different "surname" from Eddie and Chavo...GuerrerA versus GuerrerO. My guess is the E debuted him as just plain "Juventud" to avoid confusion.

FYI: "Juventud Guerrera" translates as "Youth Warrior," the wrestler's given name is Eduardo Aníbal González Hernández.

I'm Iberoamerican(latin and hispanic are stupid words that the immigrants in U.S.A use.) and didn't feel one bit offended...I actually laughed while reading the report lol can't wait to see it on TV.

Yeah Mexicools and Eddie vs Rey, London, Akio and RVD would produce MUCH better matches. They should find a way to put Kidman in there too...he's a great wrestler.

That would make sense, given the dirty animals angle. Eddie, Chavo and the Mexicools vs Rey, RVD, Kidman and London. Now we just need a 5th man who has a backstory to be there.

Again, I think the E have gone about this wrong way. I would have prefered it if Juvi (based on his surname) and Psicosis (due to his history with Rey) were to side with Eddie and Chavo (why did the Mexicools 'beat up' Chavo anyway?), and Rey, Super Crazy, London (being on the BUTT of everything) and a returning RVD on the other side of the feud.

---

Juvi actually has a different "surname" from Eddie and Chavo...GuerrerA versus GuerrerO. My guess is the E debuted him as just plain "Juventud" to avoid confusion.

FYI: "Juventud Guerrera" translates as "Youth Warrior," the wrestler's given name is Eduardo Aníbal González Hernández.

I know. But Eddie could just say Guerrero, Guerrera, potato, potato, tomato, tomato, they are all the same esse. Sounds good enough to be familia to me holmes.

EDIT: Actually, they could make the 5th man of Rey's team Tajiri, having experience of partnering Eddie and all and wrestling against him. Could have the 5 on 1 beatdown (Eddie, Chavo, Juvi, Psi and Crazy) on Rey, with London trying to make the save. Then the week after they show Rey and London talking about needing back-up till RVD returns, and they beg Teddy to trade somebody for Tajiri.

Rey and London could approach Kidman, asking him to put their past differences aside.

That way, you have Eddie, RVD and 8 CW a legit reason to do something. Remember Eddies and RVDs IC feud? This smells of greatness, if I do say so myself.

Edited by zyn081

Yeah Mexicools and Eddie vs Rey, London, Akio and RVD would produce MUCH better matches. They should find a way to put Kidman in there too...he's a great wrestler.

One problem bro, RVD is on RAW now.

O fuck, I didnt know that. Hence, I wouldnt have posted my last reply. Ive only watched half of RAW. Thanks for spoiling the surprise :(. My video decided to play up when CCC was about to call him out.

On a more serious point: GREAT IDEA WWE, FUCKED UP AGAIN I SEE.

I know. But Eddie could just say Guerrero, Guerrera, potato, potato, tomato, tomato, they are all the same esse. Sounds good enough to be familia to me holmes.

Plus they're both Latino's so they all look the same anyway too! LOLZERZ!11

Dumbshit. Guerrera and Guerrero are two different last names. You dont just 'play it off'.

Plus they're both Latino's so they all look the same anyway too! LOLZERZ!11

Dumbshit. Guerrera and Guerrero are two different last names. You dont just 'play it off'.

To Americans we are all the same so who cares? Guerrero is actually a last name in Spanish but Guerrera is just something to refer to things like Youth...Youth Warrior = Juventud Guerrera. They both translate to the same thing when in English though because you do not have a femenine form for Warrior.

Anyway's here's my scenario. Eddie and the Mexicools vs Rey, Kidman,London and Chavo. How's that? they can't fuck this up and could produce great matches with any convination of this guys....I don't know about Psicosis though haven't seen any of his American work since WCW and AAA is mostly come wrestling stalling and playing the crowd with the ocassional highspot here and there.

And also....did any of the Iberoamericans in the board(Latin and Hispanic are mostly used by Americans) feel the least bit offended by their gimmick?I certainly did not. Although that was mostly aimed at mexicans...but Americans see us as all the same anyways.

Guest QUP2CME

Eddie should be in the main Event with guys like JBL, Taker, Batista, Orton, Benoit etc.

Not in a midcard fued with Cruiserweights. When he finishes this fued with Rey he should move back into the title picture.

Eddie should be in the main Event with guys like JBL, Taker, Batista, Orton, Benoit etc.

Not in a midcard fued with Cruiserweights. When he finishes this fued with Rey he should move back into the title picture.

Both Rey and Eddie should move into the title picture.

After this Rey should be elevated. The whole Cruiserweight Division for that matter..they are all talented wrestlers but never get treated seriously.

And Iberoamerican...well Spain is on the Iberian peninsula so the Spanish speaking countries are called Iberoamerican. Althought I hate generalization because of a language(how would Americans Canadians Aussies and Brits like to be put together in the same class because of your language) I like that term better than Latino or Hispanic which are mostly used in U.S.A.

I'm just happy the Mexicools are even on TV and given time to possibly get over. I'm not crazy about them coming in on lawn mowing equipment, but oh well. WWE lives in a bubble and in that bubble, if you are anything outside of white or black, you have to get sterotyped or else you aren't "marketable" or entertaining. You can't possibly get over unless your race is played up in caricature form and jacked up a couple notches. It's the WWE way.

Dumbshit.  Guerrera and Guerrero are two different last names.  You dont just 'play it off'.

The E are guilty of far more worrying logic gaps and blunders than that.

Yes, but this makes a refreshing change. I like the way everybody says that HHH shouldnt be in the title picture, but when they try to shake things up a bit people say that hes being depushed. Hes just working a programme. It frees up a spot at the top of food chain, gives Eddie something to do and can have a huge payoff IMHO.

Althought I hate generalization because of a language(how would Americans Canadians Aussies and Brits like to be put together in the same class because of your language)

Please, dont group me together with obnoxious loudmouth Americans ^o).

Just kidding. :headbang:

Let Akio and Kidman wrestle against London for the Cruiserweight Title on the SD!. Mexicools interfere again and LOndon takes advantage and pins Akio. Akio and Kidman are pissed at the Mexicools for costing their title shot and they decide to help London and Rey take out the Mexicools and Eddie.

Let Akio and Kidman wrestle against London for the Cruiserweight Title on the SD!. Mexicools interfere again and LOndon takes advantage and pins Akio. Akio and Kidman are pissed at the Mexicools for costing their title shot and they decide to help London and Rey take out the Mexicools and Eddie.

I just think that Tajiri would have be a better fits since he has more experience with the people involved.

Sending RVD to RAW IMHO was one of the dumbest moves ever.

I'm just happy the Mexicools are even on TV and given time to possibly get over. I'm not crazy about them coming in on lawn mowing equipment, but oh well. WWE lives in a bubble and in that bubble, if you are anything outside of white or black, you have to get sterotyped or else you aren't "marketable" or entertaining. You can't possibly get over unless your race is played up in caricature form and jacked up a couple notches. It's the WWE way.

I dunno. It seems like they're playing it up as "this is how you see us? Fine, we'll throw it back in your face, and call you on your shit." They're railing against the stereotype.

At least, that's how they've been portrayed so far. Knowing WWE "creative", that could always change.