TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Meteos for the Nintendo DS

I picked this up the other day and wanted to play it for a while before I posted about it. When I first played it, I don't think I really got the point of it. I didn't really see what the big deal was, so I put it down for about a day. I finally decided to get into it and see just what the hype is about and I flat out forced myself to play it and to get the hang of it.

I shouldn't have done that, because now I'm hooked. I haven't enjoyed a puzzle game this much since the original Tetris. I know many said that, but it's the truth. It's a perfect puzzle game really, since you can either sit down and play a quick game that lasts just 3-5 minutes, or you can get so involved in it that hours pass you by before you know it.

My only fault with it is that I haven't figured out how to have long "matches". I don't even think it's possible to be honest, but that's ok. It wouldn't be the same if you could just go on and on and on, at least not to me. The point here is to have fast action, action that gets so fast and insane that you eventually can't really keep up.

Has anyone else here picked this one up yet?

Guest JebusNassedar

I lost all my styluses (styli?) So the DS is just the Cadillac of GBASPs at the moment.

Y'know where you can get one?