TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spman

'The fuck is this?

About Me: Some kids at school call me a punk or goth because of my piercings, but I am really fun to be around. I like listening to music and going to concerts. The best time I had through this site was when a dad contacted me because his son couldn't find anyone to go with to a Marilyn Manson concert. That was really cool. Some other kids were smoking drugs, but I know that isn't cool so I will also be a good influence for your kid.

There goes my plan of taking her to Amsterdam :(

Guest clockworkraven

Is there any chance of catching up with the kids about five years later, so you can see how traumatized they are?

I did this last summer and have been complimented on how I make unpopular or unattractive boys feel comfortable and have fun in the pool at their parties.

Katie Vick's little sister?

Brian Mitchell - City of Industry, CA

I recently used your services and am VERY impressed! The girl was professional and her parents were a great help too. I had a compamy picnic and was trying to impress a female coworker. I said I was watching my sister's kid and really poured on the sensitivity. Let's just say that last month we got engaged! Thanks RentMyDaughter!

So he lies to this lady by telling her he's watching his sister's kid, which is really a rented daughter, and now he's engaged to her. So what happens when they get married and this chick wonders where her supposed new niece has gone off to?

This has to be a joke.

Zach enjoys playing in the park. He has gone on several afternoons with single men trying to attract women by looking like the "father type".

from Rentmyson.com

just so wrong. So very, very wrong.