TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest XxMariaSantosxX

Hi!

pn10.jpg

I Love Posting at TheSmartMarks.Com!

Stephen J, you're hot and all, but you'd probably look better with your natural hair color.

Wait...why are we talking about hair color here?

"Look at me, I'm an attention whore"

Babelfishized into Spanish and then back into English

"Míreme, I puta of the attention is one"

Guest XxMariaSantosxX

Well, a lot of you guys have started getting shit. Well, here it is. I'm thinking "Well, here are these people and they're saying all these things and they won't see what I say about wrestling because. Well, they don't care because I haven't had a good time explaining. Well, I guess I have to go." Nobody want talk to me, well, they will just talk about me and my talking. So, listen. Bye, I'll see you.

Maria, please do not go! peeple aren't so mean. this board will dead be without you. by way the love i think i feel on you. Maria pleeezeeee!!!!!!

There's something you don't know...

There's something you don't know...

Yo daughter like that dick.

She like that dick.

Yo daughter like that dick.

And ain't nothin' you can do about it.

Guest XxMariaSantosxX

Well, everybody been saying a lot of things, and well, they are saying things about all of that. They saying, well, they don't think I'm ganna talk right to them and they are laughing. Well, wait. What the hell? Well, ok. I'll say everything about Maria.

Well, I'm 21. I'm very short, 157cm. I live in Spain and I come here to America, North Carolina to be a student. I'm ganna study Politic Engineering and I wanna teach politic at home.

I didn't see wrestling, WWE, at home, and the family here watch it and I'm thinking "Well, this is very fun." So I'm coming on the internet to learn about it and have a good time.

Well, which I did. But now people are ganna say their penis in my ear, and I'm on a soap opera, and all of that. Well, what the hell???

Well, so I trying to start over and be a friend here and I wanna be great friend with all of you guys. But why everybody having fun at me?

Guest Coffey
I'm confused....can anyone explain the whole Maria gimmick to me?

The best part about this is that the guy looks to be about 30 years old, and has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING better to do than to create a fake account at a pro wrestling message board, pretend to be a hot latina with bad grammar, and then pull the trigger on his 'well thought out' "GAG" and tell us he is a guy, we are gay for PMing him, and we shouldn't like wrestling.

Guest Vitamin X

Happy birthday, MariaSantos! Well, hope you have good time in politic engineering!

Guest Vitamin X

Fact: MariaSantos' IP doesn't resolve to any active member on the board, but it shows the internet service as belonging to Cox Communications in Atlanta.

So, I have a hunch that I know who it is, and I'm a bit surprised. And yes that person did post in this thread, as well.