TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ErekT2k

Sjl metal comments

Guest Ace309

I don't think there's any way Tod, given his current injured-reserve status, could have written an internally consistent match and still won. It just couldn't have happened and I, for one, respect him for selling the injury.

Much as I respect Mafia for his open and proud love of the cock.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Rankings Top Ten

#1. Ash Ketchum (55)

#2. Durandal (38)

#3. Sydney Sky (33)

#4. Xero (30)

#5. Insane Luchador (29)

#6. (tie) Flunkmasta Flexxx (27)

#6. (tie) Mafia (27)

#8. Poisyn (26)

#9. Frost (24)

#10. Kojack (15)

Guest Suicide King

Dammit LDP!  If the JLers love the cock so much, it should be in the top ten!

Guest Suicide King

Cockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcock

cockcockco

ckcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockco

ckcockcock

cockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcock

cockcockco

ckcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockco

ckcockcock

cockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcock

cockcockco

ckcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcock

+1

Guest Chuck Woolery

*sigh* I was supposed to write a promo, and didn't... do I love the cock?  Should I even mention this?  No, I shouldn't, but I am, because I'm crazy and inactive to boot.  At least for now.

+1, but it's really not gonna be worth it...

- Mike Van Siclen

He's straight as an arrow, unlike Vermont.

You study for a test and suddenly everyone loves the cock... ;)

Frosty is da man and I would be honored to go toe to toe with him if I win. IL is definetly more experienced than me at putting together a good match and both these guys are on a whole nother level but writing against flowery poets will get me A's in Humanities.

And Tod you wrote a hell of a match for Ash. You got game son. Nuff said.

Flesher congrates on getting bumped (I wasn't sure about Jlers posting on th WF board but I checked in the community folder and now I'll be posting for all to see)

Anyways thanks for the advice and you're defintely right. I was on CPT with my studying and I put that match together in like an hour. I didn't even read it until it got posted here. But I can move up to a big belt match now so you know I'll write my hardest. Anymore advice is welcome and hopefully you'll give it.

M. "Keepin' it Gansta" Francis

Heh...I stole Bo and HVT's ending I'm funny...

I don't think there's any way Tod, given his current injured-reserve status, could have written an internally consistent match and still won. It just couldn't have happened and I, for one, respect him for selling the injury.

Much as I respect Mafia for his open and proud love of the cock.

Bah.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Wow...a lot of people love the cock.

And (N) @ nobody responding to the few actual matches that went on. *coughthematchthatStranglerwrotecough*

Guest midnight_burn

The match that Strangler wrote was very good. Any match with Johnny Generic, Mr. Galatea, The ELK and G0R0 is an instant classic.

Guest Suicide King

Wrestler Name: The Cock

Height: 6’0”

Weight: 215 lbs

Hometown: the Crotch

Face/Heel: Mega uber face.  Everyone loves the Cock.  He is also the most popular JLer backstage as any member of JLCC can tell you.  Every JLer loves, LOVES the Cock.

Weapon: The Cock needs no weapon.  But his opponents just might need… protection.

Quote: You too will love the Cock.

Looks: A hairless one-eyed man, the Cock dresses in flesh colored tights.  He has a very large head.

Ring Entrance:  The Cock bursts through the mat from under the ring to the sounds of “The Bad Touch.”

Stats:

Strength: 1

Speed: 1

Vitality: 9 The Cock goes all night long.

Charisma: 9 Everyone, especially JLers, loves the Cock.

Style: Doggy.

Signature Moves:

The Cock-Knocker low blow shotei

Anything pumphandle… loves the pumphandle, the Cock does.  And everyone loves the Cock.

Touch Me There crucifix armbar

Finishers:

The Buttduster Piledriver – probably better if you don’t ask what this looks like.

The Breathalyzer – A submission finisher that it is also better if you don’t ask what it looks like.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Do you smell what The Cock is...

...no, I'm not going to go there.

Wrestler Name: The Cock

Height: 6’0”

Weight: 215 lbs

Hometown: the Crotch

Face/Heel: Mega uber face.  Everyone loves the Cock.  He is also the most popular JLer backstage as any member of JLCC can tell you.  Every JLer loves, LOVES the Cock.

Weapon: The Cock needs no weapon.  But his opponents just might need… protection.

Quote: You too will love the Cock.

Looks: A hairless one-eyed man, the Cock dresses in flesh colored tights.  He has a very large head.

Ring Entrance:  The Cock bursts through the mat from under the ring to the sounds of “The Bad Touch.”

Stats:

Strength: 1

Speed: 1

Vitality: 9 The Cock goes all night long.

Charisma: 9 Everyone, especially JLers, loves the Cock.

Style: Doggy.

Signature Moves:

The Cock-Knocker low blow shotei

Anything pumphandle… loves the pumphandle, the Cock does.  And everyone loves the Cock.

Touch Me There crucifix armbar

Finishers:

The Buttduster Piledriver – probably better if you don’t ask what this looks like.

The Breathalyzer – A submission finisher that it is also better if you don’t ask what it looks like.

The Pumphandle is good, but The Cock just isn't The Cock without a Penis-to-Bum Suplex.

Guest Suicide King

Hey, wait a second... you're Mafia!  You love the Cock more than anyone! Penis to Bum Suplex it is!

Guest Tod deKindes

What, am I a heel now? Because it's been proven officially that I do not love the cock. (I write!)

Guest HVilleThugg

I can't remember who Kellogs is, but I think he's Mak Francis.  Either way, I have some bad news for you brother.

You now officially love the cock!

That's right, Mak Francis, despite writing a match, loves the cock!

Why, you ask?

Because he's using the quote thing that Bo stole from me, and I stole from Stubby.  Now here's my question to you, why you hatin' on a brotha?  All these white boys up in here, why you gotta hate on me beeatch!  :)

Oh, on a side note, the JLCC has officially decided to strip Tom Durandal of the SJL World Title, and has named THE COCK as new SJL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

*the crowd goes wild*

Love the cock bitches.

Da "thinks secretly, King loves the cock too" H

Sign in to follow this