TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Martin Luther King Jr was a commie

JFK was less of a President because he fucked up the Bay of Pigs, stole an election, and lived from one cortisone shot to the next. The guy was so damn sick all the time. How did he find it in him to commit so much adultery? He was a notch above dead through his whole presidency.

Anyway, if you expose a white historical figure, you're a historian, but if you expose a black one, you're a redneck, I guess.

MLK could have taken a dump on the consitution, his ideals make him great, as far as I'm concerned.

What's wrong with social democracy? NOTHING.

Anyway, if you expose a white historical figure, you're a historian, but if you expose a black one, you're a redneck, I guess.

Yes, all that is going on here is an impartial expose on a revered historical figure. :rolleyes:

I guess you must have missed this line:

What's left? Just a sexual degenerate, an America-hating Communist, and a criminal betrayer of even the interests of his own people.

That's hardly an impartial historical account.

The person who wrote this is not interested in merely "exposing" someone, but blatantly slandering them. I would not question that King had extra-martital affair, but that does not making him a sexual degenerate. Pointing out the extremely well-documented racism of the times he lived in does not make him "America-hating". There is no evidence he subscribed to the philosophy of Marx (a direct contradiction to the fact that he was a religious leader), and his views on poverty and justice come directly from the teachings of Jesus Christ. To say he was a "criminal betrayer of the interests of his own people" is a fabrication of irrational proportions, since he can be credited with bringing the betterment of his people through advocating non-violent resistance to unjust laws.

I'm not talking about that article. I'm talking more about Banky et al saying it doesn't matter if he cheats on his wife with two women and says "I'm fucking for Jesus now," he's a great man. I'm just asking for the objective accounts that our historians afford to whiter men.

I'm not talking about that article.

I guess you meant that OTHER article in this thread about King. My mistake.

I'm just asking for the objective accounts that our historians afford to whiter men.

Objective historians do not spend vast amounts of time and effort revealing hearsay sexual exploits that have no relevance to someone's historical significance.

Listen, you fucking twit. The sophomoric level of discussion in this thread was fine for my 9th grade government class, but I expect a little bit more maturity when talking of these matters. And I'm not getting it in this thread.

But hey! I realize you're only 13 or 12 or 10-years-old, and this for you is heady and deep. In which case, I can understand why you take this very seriously and were offended by my previous attempt at talking down to your level.

Guest Frank_Nabbit

Good speaker bad man, I need to stop learning history. too many historical heros ruined

Come on guys, comparing Martin Luther King and Adolf Hitler is just silly.

I mean how can you slander the good name of one of the most important men of the 20th century by comparing him to that no good trouble maker?

Sigh...you can't be serious. This turned into a serious thread? Some racist writes some bullshit, and it turns into a thread about how King was a bad guy and how blacks are above critisizm. This is fucking sad.

This site claims that King was having orgies with white women while punching them in their mouth.

And people are arguing that these allegations shouldn't be ignored. Yes the fuck they should. That is ri-goddamn-diculous.