rs-amblp.jpg

Worst

24126.jpg

Surely this is what you meant to post.

Best:

c85404m1496.jpg

Worst:

d78781e1jv8.jpg

I'd actually put Drukqs as his second or third best.

Actually, I do love "I Care Because You Do", but for me, "Selected Ambient Works 85-92" is his best. It's great especially when you realize that some of it was made when he was a teenager-before techno like that existed for the most part. It's great because you listen to it an think "this was so ahead of it's time". It's also one of the most enjoyable Aphex Twin album I own (believe me, I own alot).

Also, I'd have to say "Analogue Bubblebath III" is his most underrated album. It's just a great techno album, bot as inventive as his other work, but fun nonetheless.

I'm going to have to change my pick for worst Aphex Twin album. Now that I think about it, the Caustic Window Compilation is the worst Aphex Twin album. Druqks is only hit and miss.

Now that I think about it also, I like 26 Mixes For Cash more than I Care Because You Do, but I don't know if that counts as an album proper.

I love "I Care Because You Do" and "26 Mixes For Cash". The NIN remix ("At the Heart of it All") is a piece of brillience.

Best:

f59534c9afs.jpg

Worst:

c51203317ea.jpg

Great Cover though

Best:

d58887136x9.jpg

Worst:Ein Produkt der DAF (Can't find a picture)

Best:

e62090fhcg3.jpg

Worst:

f78943tjqej.jpg

Not one single redeeming feature as far as I was concerned. Unfourtuantly I hear their new album is down the same lines