TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO 10/1 Impact Thread

The only good thing about this is NOW I can tell a difference between the AMW members. Wow its the Lil Homie, Krump dancer, and poor white trash to the rescue.....oh wait there is more its the 3-D!!!!

I feel like such a moron. I totally forgot that the Dudley's were in TNA now, and I just marked out hard when they walked out, because I was so shocked.

Guest *KNK*
Where the hell is Samoa Joe?

They gave him a brief showcase eariler in the X Division package but there's limited time to showcase the entire roster. He'll get his next week.

I too forgot that the Dudley's had signed with TNA and marked out hard when they came out as well.

Hell, I even marked out for Nash when he appeared and Jackknifed Jarrett.

VERY good show for a debut. I'll definitely be watching next week.

Guest Fook_Theta

Oh yeah for those kids that may not be familar with Fist of Fury(Chinese Connection), I highly recommend watching atleast the first 20 minutes of this Bruce Lee film. Watch till he gets done with the japanese dojo, heh.

You'll thank me in the morning.

As someone who started watching TNA when they were PPV only and got a number of people interested with my reviews, tonight was a great night for TNA.

Even though the Dudleys were stale as hell when they left WWE , I marked out when they came out. AMW is a GREAT tag team that turned down a WWE offer and have easily had the best tag matches in TNA since their inception. AMW just recently turned heel after a 3 year run and dammit, those two teams can put on a show...but AMW needs to be put over first to the new crowd.

This wasn't even a showcasing of the entire roster. You've still yet to see Samoa Joe, Abyss IN ACTION and Christopher Daniels light the screen up. I'm so proud of the TNA product right now. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Dames

Guest *KNK*
But are the fans smart enough to not confuse 3LK with Team 3D....to many teams with numbers in the name is gonna cause alotta brain farts.

3LK aren't going to be around much longer.

Oh yeah for those kids that may not be familar with Fist of Fury(Chinese Connection), I highly recommend watching atleast the first 20 minutes of this Bruce Lee film.  Watch till he gets done with the japanese dojo, heh.

You'll thank me in the morning.

Fist of Legend is a must see remake.

Guest Rrrsh

Couple Thougts on the 1st show

Squashing Strong was stupid

Styles still has no idea how to tell a story during a match. And has the second worst finisher on TV

Worst Finisher goes to Alfa Male. What a peice of shit he is.

3 way Dance was trying way hard to be creative and cute. Needs to try harder at being a wrestling match.

Jeff Hardy sucks as much as ever and Rhino still has shitty Cardio.

Jarrett and Nash at the Top of the card will only kill a promotion.

Overall, what a peice of garbage.