TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO 10/1 Impact Thread

Its usually within a week or two, isn't it? I know WWE's usually come out within 14 days of a PPV in order to include the buys of the second showing, especially if its one of the big four.

Albeit a very delayed response, but I checked out the show the night of it and thought it was pretty decent for their first Spike show. We all have to consider what they are trying to do here and that is introduce the masses to new characters and some established ones too that might be familiar to the general casuals (this is why I had no problem with the final segment). So with that said, I think they did great. Sure, there was no holy shit matches, but I dont think we should expect that intitally here, especially since now the clear key is going to have to be to build strongly to the ppvs and showcase/establish characters. The production values here were VERY strong too.

I hadnt read the spoilers so I wasnt even expecting the Dudleys that much, so that was cool to see them. The Nash appearance after somewhat deflated the Dudley surprise but it was still alright. Wish they would have aired the Dudley rant on WWE, its over at the TNA website and have to say would have been fun to see on TV.