TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BillFillmaff

Bill Fillmaff will not be held down!

Well, Stubbs at least had the common sense to preface all his posts with PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed) :, so technically, he always was in character.

Of course, that was only after the founding fathers of the SWF (initially) got tired of his crap.

Speaking of Stubby, that name of his was a little overboard, at least in my opinion.

It'd be like you being The Mexican El Luchadore Magnifico from Mexico or something. "Hey, you think that guy's Mexican?" "Nah, probably just really tan."

Jimmy the Doom must move, so that I can make the following announcement.

"Introducing first, from Doomopolis, Doomtopia, now residing in Nick's Nose Cove, Newfoundland..."

Can't believe Drea missed that opportunity.

Guest BillFillmaff
This entire discussion reminds me of this gem from long, long ago. I was SO ready to take that guy out in 1:06.

The difference is that if you go all in on Bill Fillmaff, you will get busted!

No one busts Bill Fillmaff!

Psh, War Zone is for pussies. I submit we add a fourth fall in which the two competitors must navigate a treacherous maze filled with small rabid mammals (ferrets, badgers, wolverines and the like), and a fifth where each wrestler gets a gun. And then they, uh, shoot each other.

Psh, War Zone is for pussies. I submit we add a fourth fall in which the two competitors must navigate a treacherous maze filled with small rabid mammals (ferrets, badgers, wolverines and the like), and invariably Janus, and a fifth where each wrestler gets a gun. And then they, uh, shoot each other.

Editted, because you excluded a detail.

I hate being sticken. I feel for you, Muzz.

*has hands nailed to the floor by Muzz*

I wasn't feeling for you in that way!

This entire discussion reminds me of this gem from long, long ago. I was SO ready to take that guy out in 1:06.

The difference is that if you go all in on Bill Fillmaff, you will get busted!

No one busts Bill Fillmaff!

You suck worse than Tod.

I was waiting for the Stubby comparison much earlier in this thread. Although I do see a little bit of SImon Flare in there. I'm disappointed in you guys.

*glances towards GOAdrea*

It's nice to see Pimp Daddy Sarp come in for a cofee, though. I liked what he did to Azul back before I was even a noob.