TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
USC Wuz Robbed!

How I Met Your Mother

I love the little subtle touches. Lily has to paint Marshall in the nude because he ate everything in her fruit bowl. A flashback or two earlier, they show him on the bed in the dorm making meaningless conversation... and eating everything in the fruit bowl. The payoff to the "sorry, bro" line was tremendous too.

"Ted why don't you go outside and bite some curb. I'll be out there in a minute." Lily was pretty vicious towards Ted this week, though you can't blame her. Ted's girlfriend "lingering" AND criticizing her painting? What a bitch.

I thought Laura Prepon was pretty good.

Good episode, the episode was near all flashbacks within a flashback. That's some damn fine flashbackin'.

I'm dying for them to move on the Robin/Barney thing some more. Want to know where that's going already.

Well, I say that, but I do like that they're not rushing things there really.

I didn't start watching this show until this past October, so watching all the old episodes on Lifetime before the new ones on Monday nights are pretty fun. On one hand, Ted and Robin are falling in love with each other, and on the other they're just friends and now Barney's in love with her. Robin was way hotter a few years ago it seems, but maybe the HD truly shows that she isn't that great. I still think she's gorgeous.

And Lily and Ted reenacting A Few Good Men while Robin delivers a baby on TV.

Win.

The whole scene was awesome with all kinds of crazy thing happening on the tv while the gang ignored it. And Ted breaking up with a girlfriend for finding a Creed cd in her room=classic.

A programming note: Instead of BBT being a rerun at 8pm and a new HIMYM airing at 8:30, the new episode is on at 8pm and "The Bracket" episode is on at 8:30. My DVR self-righted itself, but your mileage may very.

CanadianSexActs.org is up and running (well, sort of... check it out and you'll see what I mean).

It the extra-mile touches like this that makes me love this show.

CanadianSexActs.org is up and running (well, sort of... check it out and you'll see what I mean).

Tremendous. Just tremendous.

Barney was right: Why the hell is Ted starting his own firm in this economy?

"A gentleman's wager!"

"HUZZAH!!"

How badly do you think Bays and Thomas wanted to cast Danny Glover as the Lazer Tag owner?

"A gentleman's wager!"

"HUZZAH!!"

How badly do you think Bays and Thomas wanted to cast Danny Glover as the Lazer Tag owner?

According to Tv Guide a few weeks back HIMYM had gotten Danny Glover for an episode, maybe the deal broke down or there was a scheduling conflict.

Barney + Pink hair + rave clothes + Robin in rave clothes... was amazing. I want a miniseries of them together.

Wow, even hiding behind guitars and basketballs, Alyson Hannigan is really very, very pregnant. Cobie Smulders just looks a little heavy.