TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

A Thanksgiving Feast in a Bottle

Im planning on going to Target later this afternoon (if I can ever actually catch a nap) to pick up one of these to take to work. Nobody at work believed me about these sodas last year, and I tried to find them at Target but aparently the supply for the things wasn't that great and people were snatching them up and selling $10 packs for upwards of $100 on ebay. This year, supposedly, they have more to go around but I still want to get one as soon as I can.

Am I crazy for wanting to drink "Turkey & Gravy," "Cranberry Sauce," "Pumpkin Pie," "Brussels Sprout" and "Wild Herb Stuffing" flavored sodas, and paying $10 for just the privelege of drinking this really horrible concoctions of beverage science?

I've seen reviews like this one over at X-entertainment that pretty much confirm my screenname here, although the people paying $100 on ebay last year were crazier.

Jones soda is amazing. My friend had a case and I was searching at Wal-Mart last week trying to find them but they were all out. Bastards.

Jones Soda(if i'm not mistaken) also had Halloween themed drinks. I had caramel apple and candy corn, which reminded me of Guiness: Pretty heavy, not bad in flavour, but an awful bitter aftertaste.

Too bad he eats veggies and healthy snacks now.

And Ernie and Bert look awfully happy -- I wonder what they're doing under the table?...

God dammit, they're not gay...neither of them work, it's a miracle there's not six people living in that apartment to make rent.

I'm also curious as to who's at the kiddy table in the kitchen.

The packs with the other flavors are the regional packs. I bought one yesterday, thinking how bad can it be? Brussel Sprouts made my friend vomit. So naturally, I buying him another pack for Xmas