TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

Crying over a wrestler's death is pathetic

This thread wouldn't have even been made if people had acted rationally and celebrated the man's life rather than having a pissing contest over who was the saddest. It was pathetic on several different levels, and while I don't place things in the most sensitive of natures I'm glad to see there are people that understand where I'm coming from on this.

Having people on ignore is kinda pathetic too. No one gives a shit.

Tearing during a tribute video isn't pathetic. Acting like a pussy over AIM is.

Guest Leelee
This thread wouldn't have even been made if people had acted rationally and celebrated the man's life rather than having a pissing contest over who was the saddest. It was pathetic on several different levels, and while I don't place things in the most sensitive of natures I'm glad to see there are people that understand where I'm coming from on this.

Yes, I understand.

The time to cry is when someone isn't treating you right on AIM.

Guest Leelee

It actually wasn't a joke, I remember him saying that. Just don't have it saved for proof.

The person who had the nerve to start this thread negates any point that it was trying to make.

Just because FS posted it doesn't negate concurring points made by people who aren't FS

Yeah it does.

If Pete Rose started a argument calling Michael Jordan a lying gambler, then I don't care who comes in with reasons why Pete is right. Pete fucking rose started the argument.

The person that pulled off the single most pathetic act that I have ever seen (and I have seen a guy have to take his sister to prom, a guy get on his knees and beg a girl to forgive him for making her cheat on him, and a woman take 2 weeks vacation to mourn the passing of her dog) calling ANYONE pathetic creates such a huge sphere of irony, that it has developed its own atmosphere and gravitational pull which has sucked all the good points of this thread inside it never to be seen again.

Bullshit, I never cried over you. I haven't cried since the shit with my ex-fiance went down, you think I'd cry over you?

Deleting that terrible board once again was not a pathetic act, but one that should be commended.

actually I guess that board isn't such a bad thing. It keeps the people like Mike, Marney, Slappy, Vyce, etc over there and away from the rest of everybody. I suppose it does serve a purpose.

Wait. Someone please tell me about this monumental incident, in which FFMS (FrigidSoul?) deletes an entire message board because of something a chick said.

I need some fucking entertainment right now. Eddie's death has me an emotional wreck. I mean, last night, my dog jumped in my lap, and when he landed, he squeaked, and I could have sworn he said "beaner" so I shot my dog right then and there.

Guest Leelee
Wait. Someone please tell me about this monumental incident, in which FFMS (FrigidSoul?) deletes an entire message board because of something a chick said.

I need some fucking entertainment right now. Eddie's death has me an emotional wreck. I mean, last night, my dog jumped in my lap, and when he landed, he squeaked, and I could have sworn he said "beaner" so I shot my dog right then and there.

He deleted a message board because I blocked him on AIM after he scared me by going on about how he loved me so much.

BX, it goes like this...

Months and months ago I recieved a messageboard from IllustriousOne after asking. Due to Jingus' board getting deleted and me feeling bad for him at the time I made him an admin and then allowed it to be named after the previous board. It was suppose to be an alternative to TSM with a more laidback atmosphere and less straight forward rules. Basically a "you should know how to act without me telling you" type thing. After awhile though it became a Conservitive Clubhouse where Mike said some of the stupidest shit on a constant basis (you know, his regular thing), Marney made fun of blacks on a constant basis (to which I got complaints in PM), and the CE people basically ran everybody else out as it wasn't fun having to put up with them. I deleted my own admin status as the place had become an absolute shit hole and took a break from the net for a few weeks while contemplating whether or not I should just delete the whole thing. During that time I basically only spoke with Slayer and Sandy. I came back, looked over the place and saw it had become worse than ever in regards to racism and stupid shit. I also saw a thread with people talking shit about me when I had done nothing previous to them, I just left and said I was done. In that thread I saw Alina who I believe to be a friend at the point as one of the people talking shit, so I tried to get through to her on AIM and see what the hell had happened to get her to do that but she blocked me and all sorts of shit. Having had a rough couple of weeks and then watching a supposed friend go on like that I decided to delete the place and just say the final straw was it killing a good(as I percieved) friendship. I then deleted the place, as it was given to me so it was mine to delete (not to mention I did all the work on it with Josh taking care of the server errors. Jingus did not once do shit. All he did was get drunk and bother me on AIM) and watched a huge backlash because evidently TTK had purchased some kind of liscense to Invision software for the board. I didn't know that at the time and had I known I would have just gone in and deleted the shit I worked on and replaced it with the original coding. I'm not an asshole to the extent where I'd cost somebody their hard earned money. Finding out that he did indeed pay for it I apologised to him in PM on here before my account was deleted and told him I could give him the files needed to get the board back up and running. He told me to give them to Josh, and I did.

That's all that happened.

And BX, I will mourn the loss of your dog. If you need a hug then you know where to come buddy :comfort:

On the crying issue, I agree that some people are going overboard with the "mourning" (I swear if I see one more post about Eddie and Owen wrestling in heaven, I'm gonna cut somebody), but really people have a right to react however they want to. I think we need to take into account that a lot of people have real issues going on in their lives and use wrestling as a way of escaping, and thus it's real easy to get caught up in the lives of people they don't know. When you've got people saying "first mom, now Eddie," I don't think it's so much a case of them placing a wrestler on the same level as a loved one as it's them saying, "hey, Eddie's one of the guys whose performances helped put mom's death behind me, and now that he's gone too, it hurts." You could probably argue that that type of response isn't the healthiest in the world, but to the people that are genuine with their feelings (and I'd say most are in this case, because Eddie was pretty damn popular), flaming them and what not isn't gonna make them stop feeling the way they do.

That's my 1 cent anyway.

I never told Alina I loved her either. I always joked about how she must be in love with me since I saw a thread asking where I was, and got 2 PMs stating that she missed talking to me. I viewed it as kidding around, she viewed it as something different all together.

I did show those PMs to somebody though just to show I wasn't making it up. I don't recall if it was Czech, Sandy or somebody else but I did show them.

The most I said to Alina was that I cared about her (as a friend mind you) and thought she could understand where I was coming from on alot of subjects since she too suffered from depression and social anxiety disorder.

and yes Sideburnicious, we are all nuts...but we aren't invisibile, so embrace it a bit!

You suffer from depression and social anxiety disorder, man you are a fucking loser. Just point that gun at your head, and pull the trigger. No one in this world cares about you, in fact, this world would be better if you were dead. When you walk around in public people look at you, happy that they are not you. Other than that, have a great day!

oh, and I also admit to saying at one point that if Alina lived closer she would be somebody I'd probably be interested in going out on a date with. This was of course before she went batty on me. It didn't mean I wanted to date her as I was trying to hook up with a chick who was the cousin of a friend and going to school a ways away, but I still said it.

I was crying because Shelton couldn't even get a win in his own hometown in a throw away match...poor Shelton...

I told my friend, "On the night when everyone who isn't white is going over, Shelton still can't get a win....guy is cursed"

He should have got a tat on his back that said, "I LOVE YOU EDDIE!!" and then maybe Vince would have let him win by countout.

Where the fuck do you get off telling everyone how to feel you unemotional piece of shit? People can feel about this however they want. If they want to cry, cry. If they want to mourn, fucking mourn. Get off your high horse and get the fuck out if you don't like it.

That post makes my eyes hurt.

You suffer from depression and social anxiety disorder, man you are a fucking loser.  Just point that gun at your head, and pull the trigger.  No one in this world cares about you, in fact, this world would be better if you were dead.  When you walk around in public people look at you, happy that they are not you.  Other than that, have a great day!

omg banplz?

I was crying because Shelton couldn't even get a win in his own hometown in a throw away match...poor Shelton...

I told my friend, "On the night when everyone who isn't white is going over, Shelton still can't get a win....guy is cursed"

He should have got a tat on his back that said, "I LOVE YOU EDDIE!!" and then maybe Vince would have let him win by countout.

That's kinda silly . . . I'm thinking more like a time-limit draw.

I actually do have a confession to make concerning the Eddy tribute show. Actually, it is a question. This is hard, but anyway, here it goes. Is it wrong that I was touching myself during the divas battle royal? Is that disrespectful toward Latino Heat, or would he appreciate the heat I was feeling?