TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anya

Xbox 360

I am way too addicted to this Peggle game. I was at a friend's house on Saturday night and we all got drunk and played that. Found it super easy to pick up and subtly addicting, so I went ahead and bought it yesterday using 800 of the 1200 MS points I'd been saving for a while. I swept through the whole thing in like 3 hours. Maybe I've discovered a hidden talent.

I have read that Gold Live subscribers had a few promotions in recent weeks like Braid for 800 points instead of 1200 and additional content ( I fpr think Ninja Gaiden II) at a discount price.

Are those promotions a regular thing for Gold Live? Since I'm not that big of an online player, I haven't forked over the money for online play I'd probably wouldn't want anyway. But if having a Gold subcription means that most game are 800 instead of 1200, I'd bite the bait.

It's a one deal a week thing they recently started, and I don't know if they're going to continue doing it or for how long. Hell I'm not sure there was even a deal this week, and it'd only be week 3 or 4.

Last week, Fable (original Xbox) was 800MSP (down from 1,200MSP regular... way too much for an Xbox download, IMO). This week's amazing deal is 20% off a mission pack for Battlestations: Midway. jerkit2bh5.gif

I don't know if this is going to be a regular thing or not.

Call of Duty coming to XBLA/PSN

Activision is lining up the original Call of Duty for release on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network, according to ESRB and PEGI ratings sites.

As spotted on Kotaku, the US board lists the original World War II shooter for PS3 and 360.

- http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/call-of-...ing-to-psn-xbla

Activision Blizzard are really milking the COD franchise now. This'll keep people ticked over for the time being before Modern Warfare 2 is out. Then there'll be a 6 months cycle between COD game and Modern Warfare game being released.

So as I documented earlier in the "comments that don't warrant a thread" thread I just got done with a long long bout with Lost Odyssey where I got to the end, realized I was bored to tears and just playing to complete the game, and quit. BAM. 6 months I could've been playing games gone. So I have a lot of catching up to do. I've been messing around with the Smash Bro's Brawl story mode, but now I'm ready for some serious gaming. But, I don't know what to play next.

So here's my X-Box 360 "que":

-Gears of War 2

-Prince of Persia

-Fable 2

-GTA 4

-RE 5

-Street Fighter 4

-Halo Wars

-Fallout 3

What should I play next? Should I get the quickest to complete out of the way? OR just go for the best and the most fun right out of the gate? What should I play next?

Upcoming deals of the week:

Now : Bionic Commando Rearmed - 50% Off

June 8 : Gears of War 2 Combustible Map Pack - 30% Off

June 15 : Fallout 3 Operation Anchorage - 30% Off

June 22 : Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - 33 % Off

June 29 : Fable II Knothole Island - 30% Off

At 400 MS, Bionic Commando is an absolute steal.