New Girl....

Which one?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. is better?

• Kari
    • Jessi

lol

even though I have no idea who rory mcgrath is

He's a guy on an english sports quiz show "they think its all over" (lee hurst was also on the show, who was mentioned in one of Chave's previous posts). I guess he would fall under the heading of tv personality rather than comedian because I don't think he's done much comedy in recent years.

How you finding the hood anyway Carnival? At least you don't have to travel far to get weed.

Well the first night I was little scared to smoke a cig outside at about midnight due to a crew of black dudes patrolling the area. So I cracked a window and smoked inside, then I heard a knock at the door. Peephole was too dark to see anything...assuming a finger was over it. I said "Who is it?" in the deepest manliest voice I could muster....no answer. Again this time more angry sounding. No Answer. So I crack the door...with the chainlock on it of course. It was my sister.....I was then called a pussy for using the chain lock. Well....first night in the ghetto, what do you expect?!?!?

But I'm getting used to it. I'm getting more thugish by the minute.

does kkk know you called him a black guy

With that avatar you'd think he'd be used to it by now.

Guest tdawg111

I think Jessi and you would make a great couple. You both look like you're stoned out of your minds. Have fun with that.

I think if the only way the thread is worthy of consideration for classics is because the OP does something ridiculous, and then said OP bumps the thread six months after it's died requesting it go to classics, that should be an automatic denial.

I think if the only way the thread is worthy of consideration for classics is because the OP does something ridiculous, and then said OP bumps the thread six months after it's died requesting it go to classics, that should be an automatic denial.

I still think that this is always bullshit. I mean, if noone asks, most of the timenoone will do anything. This was pretty much one of Carnival's finest moments too.

Sign in to follow this