TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle

hey leena

Slayer wins. Close the thread.

Dames, be honest. If she came with a mute button would you fuck her in the ass?

Hows he supposed to hear her squeeeeeel?

Fuck that.

That bitch is crazy.

Probably bite my dick off or some shit.

And post about it.

Crazy bitch.

Dames

Haha, when the glimmers of old come back, they're good.

that bitch has got 1200 posts in like two months. if she looked like that, i reckon she'd be able to find a better use of her time. what gives?

She's not really a people person. I know she hides it well here, but I've got it on good authority that's the case.

that bitch has got 1200 posts in like two months. if she looked like that, i reckon she'd be able to find a better use of her time. what gives?

She's not really a people person. I know she hides it well here, but I've got it on good authority that's the case.

how so? what does she do to them? i am intrigued by this nymph.

Someone else could probably give you a better history. She used to post here (under a different name, I believe) and then she went nuts or something, only to resurface here years later. This all happened while I was disenchanted with the place, so I only not the skeleton of the story here. Reading her posts (and others), I believe she's anti-social with most people or something. A board temporarily went the way of the dodo because of it.

Someone else could probably give you a better history. She used to post here (under a different name, I believe) and then she went nuts or something, only to resurface here years later. This all happened while I was disenchanted with the place, so I only not the skeleton of the story here. Reading her posts (and others), I believe she's anti-social with most people or something. A board temporarily went the way of the dodo because of it.

how can that not just totally turn me on?

Im not sure 'nymph' is the best word to use...

why not, snuffbox?

female preying mantis comes to mind