TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
St. Gabe

Leena...

Guest Princess Leena
Maybe they're just cunnilingus/fellatio buddies and haven't actually had the 'fuck' sex yet.

No. I can't be somewhat close with a guy without wanting him to fuck me. I just hate the term "fuck buddy". It implies that only sex is involved, which isn't true. But, it's also not a bf/gf relationship. It's hard to explain.

Maybe they're just cunnilingus/fellatio buddies and haven't actually had the 'fuck' sex yet.

No. I can't be somewhat close with a guy without wanting him to fuck me. I just hate the term "fuck buddy". It implies that only sex is involved, which isn't true. But, it's also not a bf/gf relationship. It's hard to explain.

I know what she's talking about as I had friends who were the same way. They were basically in a relationship but they just didn't want the title of being in a relationship because they felt that they would have to go by certain standards and expectiations by people around them, and psychologically they'de be tied down to that other person.

I think we need to start installing little signs inside of women's wombs that say "leave your dumb bullshit at the door." You know, so infants know what they're getting into.

I know what she's talking about as I had friends who were the same way. They were basically in a relationship but they just didn't want the title of being in a relationship because they felt that they would have to go by certain standards and expectiations by people around them, and psychologically they'de be tied down to that other person.

That's all in your mind, you weak willed motherfuckers. Who's fault is it that you feel the need to go by other's expectations/ones you've made up? Yours.

"OMG, she's my girlfriend and now I'm psychologically tied to this person~!11!!!!"

Unless you are fucking other people at the same time, it's the same goddamn thing.

Even if you are fucking other people at the same time, it's pretty much the same thing. My relationships require fucking other people, actually.

No. I can't be somewhat close with a guy without wanting him to fuck me.

:headbang:

Guest TheDictionary
fuck buddy

No entry found for fuck buddy.

Did you mean fig-bird?

Suggestions:

fig-bird

Full BUTT

Full-BUTT

fucked

kick BUTT

Flock bed

Chickabiddy

Cuckoobud

Sick bed

cuckoobud

farcy bud

rock bird

muck about

fat body

fuckhead

fucoid

Fore body

duckboard

tickbird

hackbut

sackbut

sickbed

Facund

fecund

Mockbird

buckboard

Forkbeard

Facound

Fucated

faculty

cubed

focused

cabut

Foucquet

Cubbed

cuboid

curbed

fibbed

forbid

flubbed

faked

fogbound

fudged

Cobbed

Fucate

Fugard

cabbed

facade

façade

fobbed

forbad

forked

No entry was found in the dictionary. Would you like to search the Web for fuck buddy?

For better results, try our search tips.

Perform a new search, or try your search for "fuck buddy" at:

Amazon.com - Shop for books, music and more

HighBeam Research - 32 million documents from leading publications

Merriam-Webster - Search for definitions

Reference.com - Encyclopedia Search

Reference.com - Web Search powered by Google

Thesaurus.com - Search for synonyms and antonyms

The 1 Word Bandit is the greatest gimmick poster in the history of not only this site...but the entire internet as well.

This thread should be made classic based soley on the strength of his only post.

God bless, my friend.

God bless.

In all this, I think we forgot if Saint is still around. After realizing Leena's not hooking up with him he must be hanging from a shower rod somewhere. Saint must be devastated.

Guest Gay_Lincoln
...being tall, dark, niggerish...

Let me get them digits, sir. Show some love for your Emancipator.