TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kingpk

Good emulation sites?

Guest Kingpk

Seeing as the sites I had bookmarked are utter crap now, does anyone know of any good emulation sites that actually have ROMs and not links to other sites.

Guest The Man in Blak

I'd recommend www.vimm.net, which has the entire catalogue of SNES, NES, and Genesis games, but some of the downloads (re: Nintendo-produced games) are deactivated.  Ace Roms (www.aceroms.com) is also not a bad site for arcade games, specifically the Capcom CPS2 games.  Your overall best bet, however, would be to use KaZaa or Morpheus to grab particular games or emulators - I grabbed Golden Sun, Fire Pro A, and a GBA emulator off of Morpheus in around 15 minutes with no problem.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

emuchina.net. Sometimes the server is overloaded and it's not written in english, but they have everything you can think of. I was visiting the site before they changed it to the new design they currently use, so I know where to go and what to do at the site, but others might have problems navigating the site. If you have problems let me know and I'll see what I can do.

The ROMs are located in Good ROMs, so look for that if you already have the emulators.

The username and password you have to type in is emuchina. You have to type it for both username and password. I'm not sure if they still ask for domain, but when they did, it was summer-1.

I hope this info is useful.