TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nokia

Tna Roster NEWS from the latest Observer !!!

Guest nokia

Tna Roster News;

* Apolo's status is questionable due to him missing the last ppv

* Christy Hemme is expected to sign

* Matt Morgan is debatable..Great talker and not so great worker

* Shannon Moore has tons of heat for being pushed before "homegrown" talent

* Jeff Hardy is on his way back

* Michael Modest & Donovan Morgan have been inquiring about work in tna

* Matt Bentley & Alex Shelly had a few words backstage after Fianl Resolution

* Any thoughts on either of these?

If they hire Chrity Hemme they should give her Shane Douglas' job and make him into a manager.

Or put Douglas as the heel-man on Commentary.

Guest Happy Go Nowhere
* Matt Bentley & Alex Shelly had a few words backstage after Fianl Resolution

That's it, fire Bentley. And totally not because I just want him gone...totally not.

From what I read, Bentley and Shelley were putting together their match and Shelley suggested some stuff that Bentley wasn't down with, words got exchanged, things got heated, and both had to be separated.

Seems Bentley has some Hickenbottom in him.

Guest karlitoapple

Any word on their last PPV buyrate featuring Sting's return? The last issue said it appears that Sting's return had little to zero impact. Yet, the TNA site is claiming that it was their highest PPV in history.

From what I read, Bentley and Shelley were putting together their match and Shelley suggested some stuff that Bentley wasn't down with, words got exchanged, things got heated, and both had to be separated.

I would not doubt that he has had someHickenbottom in him on multiple occasions.

Just wondering... I've really enjoyed the WWE and TNA Observer news posts. How much is a WON subscription?

Oh, wait:

Rates are:

United States

$11 for 4 issues

$28 for 12

$54 for 24

$90 for 40

Canada and Mexico

$12 for 4

$30 for 12

$57 for 24

$95 for 40

Europe

You can get the fastest delivery and best rates by sending to

[email protected]

Rest of the world

$14 for 4

$36 for 12

$72 for 24

$120 for 40

Mother fuck... Unless these things are magazine sized (doubtful) that's a pretty hefty price to pay.

Great another woman who will claim to have sexual relations with Jeff Jarrett in the past. I can't wait to see Jackie vs Christy in a Caged Heat match at the Lockdown PPV.

Guest bigm350

I would not doubt that he has had someHickenbottom in him on multiple occasions.

Just wondering... I've really enjoyed the WWE and TNA Observer news posts. How much is a WON subscription?

Oh, wait:

Rates are:

United States

$11 for 4 issues

$28 for 12

$54 for 24

$90 for 40

Canada and Mexico

$12 for 4

$30 for 12

$57 for 24

$95 for 40

Europe

You can get the fastest delivery and best rates by sending to

[email protected]

Rest of the world

$14 for 4

$36 for 12

$72 for 24

$120 for 40

Mother fuck... Unless these things are magazine sized (doubtful) that's a pretty hefty price to pay.

No, they're not magazine sized, but they're well worth it, IMO. The print is relatively small, and Meltz prints on both the front and back of a page, so you definitely get alot of info. I got the 12 week deal, and its definitely well worth it.

Great another woman who will claim to have sexual relations with Jeff Jarrett in the past. I can't wait to see Jackie vs Christy in a Caged Heat match at the Lockdown PPV.

Been paying attention? Because the storyline with Jackie isn't that she's a jilted lover of Jarrett. The only woman in storyline that is appears JJ is "with" is Gail Kim.

Been paying attention? Because the storyline with Jackie isn't that she's a jilted lover of Jarrett. The only woman in storyline that is appears JJ is "with" is Gail Kim.

The whole storyline is poorly executed and is taking too damn long to get to the point. There are too many variables and the drama here is more laughable than the neverending R. Kelly "In the Closet" video.

I must be the only one that thinks Christy as Raven's girlfriend would actually be okay.

Guest Desperate Housewife

So Hiring Matt Morgan is okay> But if WWE were to take him back he'd be a damn hoss?

The fans of this "promotion" astound me

I want Daffney aka the screaming chick from WCW or Chasity back!

I'd like to see Daffney back myself. But Hemme actually isn't a bad hire, I grew to think she was actually an asset to the product when she was with the WWE. She's hot, she's enthusiastic, she's willing to learn how to take bumps and work. They seriously could have possibly made her the next Trish Stratus; she may not have been as good in the ring as Trish, but in terms of star quality, quite possibly.

So Hiring Matt Morgan is okay> But if WWE were to take him back he'd be a damn hoss?

...and this is coming from???

I like the idea of Christy being Raven's girlfriend. She seems like a sweet enough girl to make Raven fall for her. Only other girl I'd like to see as his girlfriend is maybe Maria.

It may not be a bad idea to bring them in. They both have a connection to NOAH, they both work well as a tag team and they could both add to the X-divison.

I like the idea of Christy being Raven's girlfriend. She seems like a sweet enough girl to make Raven fall for her. Only other girl I'd like to see as his girlfriend is maybe Maria.

That or she dyes her hair black, and is the depressed pale skinned gf.

You know I thought the whole Jackie/Jeff Jarrett angle was going to be Jackie convinced Raven to defend the title in Canada against Jarrett and she got the job done but Jarrett screwed her some way or another.

* Apolo's status is questionable due to him missing the last ppv

Apparently it wasnt even his fault he missed the PPV. However I couldnt care less about him. If this is a way for TNA to get rid of him then by all means fire him now.

She showed passion and fire and interest. She would do good as Ravens girlfriend as someone said. Sure as hell better to pay her than Jackie Gayda.

* Matt Morgan is debatable..Great talker and not so great worker

I though he made alot of progress during his last run in WWE apart from the stupid gimmick. I wouldnt mind TNA at least giving him a chance.

* Shannon Moore has tons of heat for being pushed before "homegrown" talent

Havent seen his TNA work yet but if he deserves it and is over they should push him.

* Jeff Hardy is on his way back

They should have fired him a long time ago.

Could be interesting. NOAH likes them. Havent seen either working the US style though.

Guest Coffey

I have no problems with Christy coming in. She seems to care about wrestling. She's attractive, energetic and eager to learn. She was willing to go to a developmental school in OVW and take a paycut...and WWE still let her go. I think it'd be a big pick-up for TNA because they have enough actual wrestlers right now. I'd have no problems with her being Raven's woman. It's just that Raven is off TV right now and the girlfriend storyline hasn't really been mentioned in awhile.

I like Modest. I'm not real high on Morgan.

Jeff Hardy is the shits. TNA should cut their losses while they still can. Same with Apolo.

Moore should get the heat. He doesn't deserve the push over someone like Aries or even Bentley.

Also, DesperateHousewife, a lot of people were quite vocal about WWE cutting Matt Morgan without giving him a fair shot and ruining his career. In OVW, he excelled at talking. He also has big size. So when he got called up to the main roster, they gave him a stuttering gimmick and put him with someone even bigger than himself. He was doomed.

...and this is coming from???

desperatehousewife is a big wwe mark. and probably a pbp.

Guest Desperate Housewife

I'm a WWE Fan. Who rejects this "promotion" because all it is is Jeff Jarrett trying to destroy the WWE because they wouldn't put him in a feud with Steve Austin 8 years ago.

If Jarrett had his way -HHH or the Rock, or Kurt Angle, none of them would become famous. It'd be all Jarrett, all the time.

Say what you like, but when Jarrett is squashing Samoa Joe, I'll be the one sniggering at the welcome decline of this embarassment of a promotion. Jarrett can take Styles and AMW and jump off a cliff

Guest Rubin
I'm a WWE Fan. Who rejects this "promotion" because all it is is Jeff Jarrett trying to destroy the WWE because they wouldn't put him in a feud with Steve Austin 8 years ago.

If Jarrett had his way -HHH or the Rock, or Kurt Angle, none of them would become famous. It'd be all Jarrett, all the time.

Exactly, TNA is nothing more than a big ego trip for people(on and off television) that have heat with WWE. They really don't give a damn about creating a second option for all the workers. All they care about is furthering their grudges against WWE.

I can't stand TNA. The internet smarks and a number of these news reporters are overall anti-WWE and pro-TNA. They go to such ridiculous lengthg to defend TNA, overhype everything they do and put a positive on them with everything.

Jim Cornette almost had a coronary when Matt Morgan was released from WWE. He really believed Morgan was the next big star.