TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nokia

Tna Roster NEWS from the latest Observer !!!

y'know, if this match was anywhere near as gory as Sabu's BW match with Funk in ECW, you'd almost have a case. ALMOST. but alas, once again, your completely full of shit. one friggin' barbed-wire match in a company's 3-4 year history does not a "garbage promotion" make.

but i'm sure all this is just my blind WWE-hate talking.

ONE garbage match in a promotion filled with racist SS-Shirt wearing types

Filled? The Harrises and Jarret maybe? This is the promotion regularly bringing in Mexican and Japanese talent like Hector Garza, Shocker, Jushin Liger, and Tanahashi or whatever his name is. TNA is hardly racist as a company.

Guest Desperate Housewife

Name one black person apart from Killings who gets pushed

And Killings doesn't even get pushed! - remember - Jarrett called him an "Uppity N@@@er"

y'know, if this match was anywhere near as gory as Sabu's BW match with Funk in ECW, you'd almost have a case. ALMOST. but alas, once again, your completely full of shit. one friggin' barbed-wire match in a company's 3-4 year history does not a "garbage promotion" make.

but i'm sure all this is just my blind WWE-hate talking.

ONE garbage match in a promotion filled with racist SS-Shirt wearing types

A promotion filled with racists?

Proof please.

Name one black person apart from Killings who gets pushed

And Killings doesn't even get pushed! - remember - Jarrett called him an "Uppity N@@@er"

Killings is what a 2 time champ? The first black man to hold the NWA title ever, as I recall. He was among the first champs in TNA, then joined one of their hottest acts in 3 Live Krew. The last(and only, to my knowledge) black champion in WWF is Rock, and he's half Samoan. Also, Booker/HHH was booked with a lot of racist messages put out, while Jarrett at least has the good sense to keep it backstage

And as for your black man being pushed: Brother Devon

I hate to get involved in this obviously stupid arguement, but I felt the need to point out that TNA has featured Monty Brown pretty prominently for the past year and a half. They haven't put the title on him yet, but he main evented the last ppv....I mean, c'mon.

I hate to get involved in this obviously stupid arguement, but I felt the need to point out that TNA has featured Monty Brown pretty prominently for the past year and a half. They haven't put the title on him yet, but he main evented the last ppv....I mean, c'mon.

Oh, of course, sorry, I forgot all about him for some reason

- remember - Jarrett called him an "Uppity N@@@er"

Let the record show that the "uppity n*gger" comment was an inside joke between Killings and Jarrett that got taken out of context.

Please spew your propaganda elsewhere.

HHH would never use racism in an angle with somebody like BookerT. Or use barbed wire baseball bats. Or thumbtacks. Or mock a dead Latino worker. Or fuck a 'dead' mannequin.

TNA...theyre like yucky.

So did I actually.

Monty irritates me though. If he was in the WWE bhe'd be shit over as a "Hoss', and or Bobby Lashley clone. If he was in ROH they'd laugh him out of the building. Because it's TNA - he gets a free pass.

Defend THAT!- Jarret apologists

Would you care to explain how Monty comes first but HE'S the clone? The fuck?

I'm starting to think you are a gimmick. Fuck that, I'm now 100% POSITIVE you are a gimmick. I'll figure out who after I put together my proof.

So did I actually.

Monty irritates me though. If he was in the WWE bhe'd be shit over as a "Hoss', and or Bobby Lashley clone. If he was in ROH they'd laugh him out of the building. Because it's TNA - he gets a free pass.

Defend THAT!- Jarret apologists

I feel Jarrett an okay if not great wrestler, whether that makes me an apologist or not is another matter, but Brown, last time I checked(and admittedly, that was a few months ago) was still over with the crowd, and sometimes that means more than ring work for a company, see Hulk Hogan

For a company that prides itself on its inring product - Brown is an embarrasment

Would you care to explain how Monty comes first but HE'S the clone? The fuck?

I'm starting to think you are a gimmick. Fuck that, I'm now 100% POSITIVE you are a gimmick. I'll figure out who after I put together my proof.

He COMES OFF, to a casual fan who isn't aware of TNA's history - as a clone.

How can the clone have more charisma than the original?

Quality no longer degrades when something is copied!

I'm going to make copies of copies of copies of my wrestling VHS tapes, by that time they should be HD Quality!! I can't wait to see that Debra vs Nicole Bass bra & panites match in HD! Hawtness!

I think all of us just need to ignore this DH person - I have tried my best, as has most of us, to knock some sense into this gimmick poster by pointing out the hypocricies, contradictories, etc, - he/she just continues to ignore any point being made that is legitimate and logical against theirs. It's a lost cause and basically pointless to even ackowledge conversation with him/her since they continue to just try to stir up shit here with no merit and ignore anything else. Why even bother? You know its not going to get anywhere.....its obvious. Look at this fucking thread, its a clusterfuck of nothing but DH making ridiculous statements against TNA that make no sense. I'm all for letting people's opinions being heard but this isnt just opinion here, this is blinded bullshit againt the company at its most blatant. There is no point to be made as DH's main gripe against things in the WWE folder has in turn made his/her point against that invalid and basically pointless, when he/she is doing the EXACT SAME THING that apparently they have a problem with. Ahhh the irony....

What REALLY amazes me is how this person cannot get banned for continously going on like this. Well, mods?? Do you want this shit to continue to waste everyone's time? We can all ignore and such, but it will still just provoke others who pass through here occasionally who havent been aware of this shit.

The ban is needed.

Well that was stupid. And the "suspension" was dead easy to get around.

I'm not going to change my opinions just because someone doesn't like them.

-The promotion has racist overtones

-The promotion pushed the wrong people

-Jeff Jarrett should just walk away

-Neither Christian or Monty Brown will ever wear that title.

If you want to discuss this rationally, without resorting to calling for me to be banned - I'll be happy to chat

You should be banned just for "getting around" the suspension.

The only reason you are still here is because some people thinks that it's entertaining seeing you post, just because you seem to top your stupidity every single day.

I didnt get around it - I was just able to read stuff as a Guest

I did - sort of.

- Cage, Monty and Samoa Joe won't ever get the NWA Title while Jarrett is around.

- The push of Ron Killings, the booking of Monty Brown and the Harris Twits existance seem to indicate racist overtones in the office.

- I think most of the XDivision guys are bland interchangeable and expendable

More later, if I have a think

So do I.

Statement. If you threw Chris Daniels vs. AJ Styles for half an hour onto a WWE PPV - the crowd would shit all over it. WWE Fans aren't conditioned for it. Stuff like that is why you can't be a fan of both

- Cage, Monty and Samoa Joe won't ever get the NWA Title while Jarrett is around.

- The push of Ron Killings, the booking of Monty Brown and the Harris Twits existance seem to indicate racist overtones in the office.

- I think most of the XDivision guys are bland interchangeable and expendable

Gonna need some...Proof!