TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

wildpegasus tells us how he lost his virginity

the best is farting while receiving a blowjob.

don't tell you've done this....or anyone has done this. On purpose? :throwup:

don't tell you've done this....or anyone has done this. On purpose? :throwup:

nah it's not really on purpose, sometimes it just kinda gets out. although after a night out heavily drinking I did that to the wife on purpose once. she was so drunk she laughed and went right back to it, nasty ho.

Czech should be like the TSM Historian or something, he remembers EVERYTHING that happens here.

One time when I was like a freshman in High School, I was this girl's house with friends

When I was a dog, my dog swallowed my dad's wedding ring. It was awesome.

damnit

That required a phone mute, as I didn't want "Mr. I Can't Get My Email on Super Bowl Sunday" to think I was laughing at him. What super bowl related emails he was looking to get, i don't know.

I held in what would have been a series of complete room-clearers while hanging out with a couple'a females the other night. On the drive home, I said to myself "okay, coast's clear," and yikes. It doesn't help that driving over the bridge from downtown out to James Island takes you over a huge area of pluff mud and past the sewage plant.

Both feel great when done independantly ... it just makes perfect sense for them to feel so great when done simultaneously.

And like Sandusky said, I'm able to hold in stankers until I'm done hanging with a girl. Although I'm willing to wager that a couple of sleep-farts have snuck out while I was asleep next to her. Hopefully she was asleep, too.

My only sleep-related fear is when I fall asleep but I'm aware of it since my brain managed to stay awake just a little. Opening your eyes and trying to wake yourself up at that point is nearly impossible. I imagine it's as close to knowing what it's like to be dead without being horribly injured or something.

My only sleep-related fear is when I fall asleep but I'm aware of it since my brain managed to stay awake just a little. Opening your eyes and trying to wake yourself up at that point is nearly impossible. I imagine it's as close to knowing what it's like to be dead without being horribly injured or something.

Ever since I was a little kid, I've had these terribly realistic dreams where people are mad at me and/or afraid of me, and I try to talk, but no words come out. Usually when I have these I can't fall asleep again for a night or two.

I've experienced what I think is the opposite of this; I'll be half-asleep and be dreaming of trying to read something. And for some reason I can't focus on what I'm trying to read, so in my haste to get a better view I'll open my eyes (in real life) and wake myself up.

I imagine it's as close to knowing what it's like to be alive without actually living or doing anything.

I've experienced what I think is the opposite of this; I'll be half-asleep and be dreaming of trying to read something. And for some reason I can't focus on what I'm trying to read, so in my haste to get a better view I'll open my eyes (in real life) and wake myself up.

I imagine it's as close to knowing what it's like to be alive without actually living or doing anything.

It's impossible to read anything in your dreams, I remember that from a Batman episode in the mid-90s.