TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jebus

OAO Against All Odds PPV thread

Lethal with the victory. Jackie came out and confronted Shelley, this distracted Willams. Lethal came in and got a roll up type pin on Bently (I think)

Dave Penzer ring announcing makes the show sound a bit better to me, IMO.

EDIT: ...holy...Mr. 0-5 in 2006 Jay Lethal gets music?

Jay is on a main show ppv match you know.

I thought that 4 way was a decent match to showcase Alex and Lethal. It really exposed Bentley, who doesn't seem to fit in TNA right now.

Yup, that about sums it up, I agree. Maybe they'll cut Bentley or else bring in Kazarian at least to do tags with him.

Uh ohh Apolo isnt there. Lo-Ki is supposed to be brought in to tag with Homicide too apparently. Who is this new other guy now?

God damn if Paco and Konnan didnt have so much heat still, you could have Perro Jr. in that slot given to this Machete guy.

It would have been good news had they been able to get Low Ki to fill Apolo's role. Looking forward to seeing what this other guy is like though.

How dare they elect to work ROH over TNA

Seriously, I bet thats why they jobbed

Is that your "proof"? By the way, they didn't pick ROH over TNA, they worked ROH last night. Was TNA on last night besides the taped Impact? Did they have a house show only you know about? No. And Joe was working a no-name indy here on Friday against John Walters, so I guess he's going to be jobbing in the three way tonight too. You heard it here first folks. (/sarcasm for that last part).

It would have been good news had they been able to get Low Ki to fill Apolo's role. Looking forward to seeing what this other guy is like though.

I think its still supposed to happen at some point, but maybe he just isnt scheduled to show up for awhile still. I wouldnt be surprised to see him replace this Machete guy as he's really nothing impressive at all.

As good as it would be to have Low Ki in how likely is he to come to terms with TNA as he's not going to want to give up his Japanese dates I wouldn't have thought. I guess it just depends if he'll schedule around them or what not.

James gang win, BG hit the pumphandle on Machete for the pin.

Tag Team titles on the line next. I love a bit of Sabin, what he did to his ankle looked pretty nasty.

One hour into this show and it's been very solid. Nothing earth-shattering but the tag opener was solid, Lethal and Shelley were showcased in the 4 way and Homicide carried the last match as best as possible.

Only downside is the multiple Larry Z skits.