TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

AMERICAN IDOl-SEASON 5: THE THREAD

On going thoughts night one part... VIII(?)

Melissa

--------------------------

Boobs. Boobs. Boobs.

She's in. Whatta phony flat personality

The performence? It wasn't horrible but it was far from good. Which aside from 2 girls, is the theme for the night.

Yeah, totally. I was like "She's SIXTEEN?" My god, the eyebrow movement and the head goin from side to side... fightening.

The "taking the mic spot" would have been great if she followed it up better. She needs to pick it up to another level if she's going to do that style. This was more like yelling into the mic than anything.

On going thoughts night one: part IX

Lisa

-----

First off, she actually looks like a singer. Not a model, but a singer.

Guess what, she can actually perform, but maybe im saying that because of who she has followed.

She is ahead of most of tonight's talent. I still say Kellie, Mandisa and Paris are above her on the survival chart.

Kinnik has a good voice, but she nearly bored me to the point where I was going to change the channel halfway before she showed me her tonsils on that last note.

On going thoughts night one: part X

Kinnik Sky

-------

Okay, that is a stripper name.

That gets points in my book.

Well, she hit the high notes...that's always popular with voters.

That's some pretty good control. She definitely comes off very polished. Which may or may not be a good thing. Certainly won't be getting eliminated, but when it comes to taking her to the final 5, I don't see it happening.

WOW, Simon is nailing it tonight. He's really overrating the girls though.

I think we've been spoiled by Whitney and Mariah. Cause I think Rory (or whatever her name is...) did part of Mariahs schtick really well (the softer side) and Kannik did part of Whitneys schick really well (the lower notes) but they both lacked the explosive notes which both Mariah and Whitney could hit.

WOOOW, this chick is the hottest by a fairly good margin. Good lawad, those are some hips. She just looked really drunk there. I wonder if she's hamming it up too much, but then I'm like, she's really hot and kinda goofy which makes her even hotter. I would so smack that ass.

On going thoughts, night one part XI

Katherine

-----------

Wow. I am in love with this girl. She's very pretty but not too glamorous like Kellie and Becky, like lushus said, the kind of girl you just want to be with.

I like this, she's good. That was a very hot pose at the end, I think she really stood out.

She really, REALLY owned this. She can sing, has this sexy aura and this innocent "I gotta marry that girl" quality. This is HER's to lose

Ok, Paulas mouth is moving, but the rest of her face isn't. In terms of range and whatnot, this chick was the best. Ok, she totally just pushed her titties out at Ryan and then made him get flustered. Ok, this chick is insanely hot. And just based on tonight, she's guaranteed top 5.

Brenna, smartly is slutting it up at the end here.

fuck, i missed that, had to get my kid ice cream...damn her, I was wanting to look at someone other than her mom.

Well Katherine has no competition as far as the girls go this season. How's about the guys?

Ace = pretty boy/Constanstine

Chris = southern rocker/Bo

Taylor = grey haired, offebat guy who plays the harmonica/all of the geeks that made the top 12 in prior seasons

The rest have no chance.

Singing:

1. Mandisa

2. Paris

3. Kinnick

4. Katherine

5. Lisa

6. Ayla

7. Becky

8. Melissa

9. Stevie

10. Brenna

11. Heather

12. Trailer Park Kellie

The gap between the top 6 and the bottom 6 is ridiculous. However, the judges pushed HARD for Heather (edit: oops, no they didn't. But she's cute) and Kellie, and Brenna skanked it up, so my prediction for bottom two are:

Stevie and Melissa

I agree with Melissa and Stevie actually. Stevie really looked dumb at the end of the show with the winking. I still think Heather is doomed because they already have two skinny and shitty singers, much hotter then her.

Really, it's between Katherine, Paris and Mandisa.

The fact that Stevie bailed on the "Star Search moments" should seal the deal.

I also think that Brenna will be bottom three, but the skank vote should save her.