TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

Who's the best poster on Leena's ignore list?

Guest StylesMark

Everyone I ever knew named Lena was a fat whore. And I find the second "e", just a tad excessive.

Guest Princess Leena

No. Megan is an example of a fat girl's name. Lena is the most common Russian nickname. And few Russians are fat. They're hot. Unless you don't like block faces. And crazy bitches.

No. Megan is an example of a fat girl's name. Lena is the most common Russian nickname. And few Russians are fat. They're hot. Unless you don't like block faces. And crazy bitches.

Leena just said the smartest thing in the history of TSM. Megan is indeed the perfect example of a fat girl's name. I'd guesstimate that 90% of Megans are fat.

Leena just said the smartest thing in the history of TSM. Megan is indeed the perfect example of a fat girl's name. I'd guesstimate that 90% of Megans are fat.

first girl I ever fucked was named Megan...white girl, blonde...she was, indeed, a chunky chick.

But...Claire wasn't fat.

Claire Standish: What's your name?

John Bender: What's yours?

Claire Standish: Claire.

John Bender: Claire?

Claire Standish: Claire. It's a family name.

John Bender: Oh, it's a fat girl's name.

Claire Standish: Oh, thank you.

John Bender: You're welcome.

Claire Standish: I'm not fat.

John Bender: Well not at present, but I can see you really pushing maximum density. See I'm not sure if you know this, but there are two kinds of fat people: there's fat people that were born to be fat, and there's fat people that were once thin but became fat... so when you look at 'em you can sorta see that thin person inside. You see, you're gonna get married, you're gonna squeeze out a few puppies and then, uh...

My cousin Megan is like 5'2" and weighs 99lbs, she's in college.

:(

my uncle owns a trucking company in denver, so that family isn't poor.

Mine is another story.

Russian men are usually ugly, which is probably why it drives all the russian women crazy.

:(

my uncle owns a trucking company in denver, so that family isn't poor.

Mine is another story.

I just looked at some pictures of you and you ain't poor. Not proper poor.

You do, however, have quite possibly the barest house in the world.

Guest StylesMark

No no no. I know a few Megan's none of them are fat. Maybe it depends on the region. Now, the Lena's I know are fucking CRAZY.

Fat girls, are usually girls that start there names with a "K" instead of a "C". Kathy is a good example.

And, no, The Breakfast Club doesn't mean anything to me.

Saturday detentions were nothing like that.

Those kids are nerds for even going to saturday detentions.

Except for Judd Nelson, he was hard.