TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Boardloaf

Unless you're buying it from a store it's been shot by a hunter who then has to skin and gut it themselves, usually in the woods. 95% of the time by the time it's actually trimmed out so it can be made into sausage it's covered in grass, mud, blood, hair and shit.

This is half true. It's been a few years since I've had it, but my stepdad used to know a hunter who'd essentially make it himself. I don't know how it got from starting point to my plate, and based on what you described, I don't think I want to, but dayyyyyum. Good stuff.

Maybe I'll put the brakes on it from now on, if I was the lucky number of a 20:1 shot.

Also for my Canadians bretheren who are fans of the bacon mushroom melt from Wendy's it's back so test your arteries and get one today. I'm considering asking them if it's possible to pull off a Baconator mushroom melt. That might kill me.

Man, cafeteria dinners on Friday nights really suck. It's like the staff assume we're going to be home for the weekend or are just going to drink too much and throw it up later that night. Fish sticks, shitty fries, and peas. Peas...now that's one vegetable that hasn't gotten better as I've grown older.

Guest Czecherbear

Sounds like pandering to the Catholics with the fishsticks. One time I was heckled by a Catholic on Ash Wednesday for eating chicken. The nerve of that fucking cunt. I was legit pissed.

Guest Vitamin X

The first time I ordered a steak medium rare was on Good Friday, as kind of an act of rebellion against my parents (my parents, particularly my mom, were sort of paranoid germaphobes and insisted that I eat well done steaks because of the DANGERS OF RAW OR UNDERCOOKED MEAT). I've never gone back since.

Sounds like pandering to the Catholics with the fishsticks. One time I was heckled by a Catholic on Ash Wednesday for eating chicken. The nerve of that fucking cunt. I was legit pissed.

I guess but I thought Catholics only didn't eat meat on Fridays during Lent. It's not Lent already, is it? I should know this. I'm sure my Irish Catholic great grandparents are rolling over in their graves as I type this.

There is one good byproduct of lent though; Spicy Fish Sandwiches at Arby's!

Also for my Canadians bretheren who are fans of the bacon mushroom melt from Wendy's it's back so test your arteries and get one today. I'm considering asking them if it's possible to pull off a Baconator mushroom melt. That might kill me.

I hated the stuff when I worked at Wendy's. It reeked when it burned and it was a pain in the ass to clean/

That makes it no less delicious.

If you saw how the stuff is made, you never want to eat another one again.

I just wish Wendy's brings back the Wild Mountain Burger.

I just found out that energy drink I randomly grabbed off the shelf earlier at The Dollar Tree and shotgunned a few hours ago was meant for bodybuilders. I have another one in the fridge. Good lord, I'm going to be up for a while....

If you get the chance, venison sausage is fantastic.

My brother has promised me venison bacon for Xmas~!

Apparently they grind pork and venison up and compress it into bacon strips.

*drool*

I guess but I thought Catholics only didn't eat meat on Fridays during Lent. It's not Lent already, is it? I should know this. I'm sure my Irish Catholic great grandparents are rolling over in their graves as I type this.

There is one good byproduct of lent though; Spicy Fish Sandwiches at Arby's!

Lent is around Easter (IIRC) Some hardcore Catholics don't eat meat ANY Friday. My mother didn't even eat an hour before Mass on Sundays, or she deemed it sin worthy.

Guest Czecherbear

I always figured you were a Lutheran.

Haha, Kamala's all hyped up on Rockstars.

Hey man, I drank a Xyience Xenergy drink. It's the official beverage of UFC! Wasn't nearly as bad as I thought though after listening to air drumming along to every Buddy Rich clip on YouTube and watching a few episodes of Freaks and Geeks, I was plum tired. Passed around 5 or so. Though I just drank the other one I bought. This stuff's actually pretty good. Zero calories, Sugar free, no high fructose corn syrup. Tastes a bit like Sprite and only a buck.

I just drank another one now. PREPARE FOR SOME HARD BOARDING TONIGHT!

Guest Czecherbear

I like you, but I'm not going to indulge me-so-hyper-hyper-hyper post whoring.

Oh come on, I haven't been that much of a post whore so far. Besides I'm about to go off for the night and watch Rocky IV. I think that'll leave me sufficiently pumped up and allow me to sleep.

The Christmas dinner our camp served to the clients tonight. 1500 of them newfie bastards.

Beef Tenderloin Strips with a Shallot Reduction.

Bacon Wrapped Scallops

Ravioli with Asparagus and Asiago Sauce

Chateau Roast Potatoes

Wild Rice

Roasted Root Vegetables and Brussel Sprouts

Pumpkin and Apple Soup

Yuletide Christmas Logs

Christmas Cake

Egg Nog

Antipasto Platter

Smoked Salmon Platter

Cheese Platter

Double Smoked Bacon Salad

Asssorted Meat Platter

Guest Vitamin X

What in the fuck are "Yuletide Christmas Logs"? I like the first four or five things you listed there, and the last five. Everything in the middle sounds gross.

Basically what Darth said about Yuletide Logs. Instead it had some strawberry filling in them.

The Pumpkin/Apple soup went poorly as no one wanted it. I believe we have 30 gallons left of it. Wild Rice was a last minute decision. The roasted root vegetables were, red onion, parsnips, carrots, rutabegas and tunrips seasoned with brown sugar, garlic and onion powder, salt and pepper.

Guest Czecherbear

Man what I wouldn't do for a big box of jingle cookies. ohhhh those are the best.