TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Boardloaf

Guest Gym Class Fallout

I like strange processed barbecue products, so the McRib was great.

I had a pumpkin pie milkshake today. Sure, I'm going to hate my life for the next 24 hours, but for ten minutes, I loved it.

071015_hardees_hmed_12p.hmedium.jpg

This is Hardee's new Country Breakfast Burrito. I haven't had it yet but it looks and sounds like instant death to me.

071015_hardees_hmed_12p.hmedium.jpg

This is Hardee's new Country Breakfast Burrito. I haven't had it yet but it looks and sounds like instant death to me.

Deep fry it in lard and it probably WILL be instant death.

I'm not big on the chicken gravy, but I'm thinking that that's what will make this item sell.

Chicken gravy? That might be a regional thing, but chicken gravy, to me, is yellow. That's sausage gravy, since I can see the sausage there, or if there were no sausage, country gravy.

Chicken gravy? That might be a regional thing, but chicken gravy, to me, is yellow. That's sausage gravy, since I can see the sausage there, or if there were no sausage, country gravy.

I will defer to those who know more than I do about gravies on this.

I recall it being, like, pale yellow, sort of midway between clear and lemonade. I could be wrong, though, and most likely am. It was good, but my favorite was Citrus Cooler.

If I'm not mistaken, I do believe the Gatorade Gods deemed grape the Lord, King and Ruler of all Gatorade Flavors, with it and all of its variants in grape, the supreme in taste.

I wonder what flavor the new Tiger Woods Gatorade will be. I am thinking its going to be a four part mix of white cherry, lemon, black licorice and... um... (insert American-Indian metaphorical flavor here).

Actually, I remember liking Kiwi Strawberry Gatorade a lot, but I haven't had it in years. I don't even know if they still make it. I remember Michael Jordan saying he liked it the best among several new Gatorade flavors when it first came out.

Kiwi Strawberry is always a good flavor, got hooked on it through Snapple, but I've never seen anything that's just kiwi flavored. Plenty of strawberry, no kiwi.

Guest Gym Class Fallout
If I'm not mistaken, I do believe the Gatorade Gods deemed grape the Lord, King and Ruler of all Gatorade Flavors, with it and all of its variants in grape, the supreme in taste.

I wonder what flavor the new Tiger Woods Gatorade will be. I am thinking its going to be a four part mix of white cherry, lemon, black licorice and... um... (insert American-Indian metaphorical flavor here).

320px-Thunderbirdbottlevancouver.jpg

You know I honestly don't even think I've ever seen it. All the bums around here seem to drink Steel Reserve. I always wanted to try Night Train, but I'm sure it's horrible too.

Hm, apparently Thunderbird and Night Train are actually vinted by E & J Gallo. That's in Modesto. Odd that I never run across the stuff.

website about bum wine

Ha ha. I knew the other ones, but I hadn't heard about Cisco. It sounds crazy. MD 20/20 is the only one of those I've ever tried.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Outstanding website, Dave. I've only not had Night Train out of the five listed.

I had a bottle of Cisco at a field kegger in high school, and was locked in this eternal fight turned wrestling match with a buddy of mine that did nothing but annoy people.

I'm going on a quest for cheap hooch to celebrate my recent DUI. E & J Gallo, at least, which tell you where you can buy Thunderbird and Night Train, if you email them. Step two: chat up the bums. Step three: track down some Ripple. Cause I'm straight up hood, bitch.

Man, Powerade's Jagged Ice was the shit. I don't think it exists anymore. I'll go up to a machine with a Jagged Ice label and I'll get Fuckin Grape. Feh.

Capitalizing "fuckin'" makes it sound like a flavor. If I didn't hate Powerade so much, I would probably try Fuckin' Grape.

In relation to hating Powerade, I love Gatorade, but only recently found out that it's made by Pepsi. Being staunchly anti-Pepsi, this broke my heart.

You know I honestly don't even think I've ever seen it. All the bums around here seem to drink Steel Reserve. I always wanted to try Night Train, but I'm sure it's horrible too.

Hm, apparently Thunderbird and Night Train are actually vinted by E & J Gallo. That's in Modesto. Odd that I never run across the stuff.

website about bum wine

Ha ha. I knew the other ones, but I hadn't heard about Cisco. It sounds crazy. MD 20/20 is the only one of those I've ever tried.

I used to drink 3 tall cans of Steel Reserve 211 per night (all in one sitting) til a year and a half ago. I have no fucking clue how I managed that. Not only can I not imagine consuming so much malt liquor at once now (despite being 65 pounds heavier) but the shit is fucking gross. I smelled some a week ago and gagged.

Tell me about it. I still drink more than I should, but it's now a planned event. When I was in my total alcoholic phase, I would pick a particular liquor and drink it until the smell of it made me sick, and then switch to another one. It's why I settled on Jim Beam: never made me gag.

I'm mostly over it by now, I can tolerate most things without triggering my gag reflex (with the exception of sour apple flavored vodka).

So there was a new burger I saw on the menu at Denny's last night (Though it said it was "returning" on the menu- guess I'm not enough of a Denny's connoisseur) called The Slamburger. It was a burger with eggs and hash browns on top. I was tempted to try it but I didn't. Next time though I find myself at Denny's, I'm so getting a Slamburger.

So there was a new burger I saw on the menu at Denny's last night (Though it said it was "returning" on the menu- guess I'm not enough of a Denny's connoisseur) called The Slamburger. It was a burger with eggs and hash browns on top. I was tempted to try it but I didn't. Next time though I find myself at Denny's, I'm so getting a Slamburger.

The Slamburger sounds frightening, yet delicious...

I guess this could also go in the "Old school" discussion here, but last night I had a dream that my licence was taken away, because I was speeding to my grandmother's for a bowl of Cruncheroos.