TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Hey BITCH

The Gloves are off, motherfucker.

I've gone out of my way to pretty much cut you out of my existence for the last 2 or 3 years or so and your ass continues to come back, so fuck it. This will be theraputic.

I'm gone from pure anger towards you, to indifference, to just being goddamned annoyed by you lately.

What the fuck makes you so special?

Out of about 500+ guys that post on the board, you seem to attract the most attention simply because of the fact that you have a vagina and this is probably the closest that a lot of guys would get to associating themselves with a psycho bitch like yourself.

Guys, there's tons hotter, most of whom aren't racist pieces of shit who are actually a lot hotter and dont have their heads all gassed up, like this crazy attention whore.

Anyway,

I hope your doctors have gotten the most they can out of the research money theyve been able to come up with to deal with your bipolar, mental disorders and if not...then hopefully one day, the medical industry will do us all a favor and make sure you don't reproduce.

Goodbye, Bitch.

Dames

Delicious. I should print this post and eat it.

Dude, these people didn't want to talk to you several years ago.. Why on earth do you continue to come back? Are you that starved for attention? Go join WWE Universe, or something. They're full of people like yourself.

Go join WWE Universe, or something. They're full of people like yourself.

Oh, noobs that so want to be accepted. Lolz.

...Yes, that's exactly what I meant. It's full of noobs that wish to be accepted. That's why I said you should head over there, you'd fit in well. Perhaps you'd find that closure you desperately need from Internet wrestling forums.

If a man eats shit, and is proud of it, who's the bigger fool? The man eating shit or the people who keep picking it up with their bare hands just to see the man eat it?

Leena's like a tree that needs 'tard water to grow. This place was full of 'tards and she became a red-wood. The bitch is still just a tree.