TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Special K

fanofcoils

Guest Princess Leena

Now that we have fanofcoils banned, can we please remove this Evandermissingearwhatever. He trolls me everywhere, including outside of HD, and everyone thinks he's terrible. Thanks.

Now that we have fanofcoils banned, can we please remove this Evandermissingearwhatever. He trolls me everywhere, including outside of HD, and everyone thinks he's terrible. Thanks.

seconded...the kid is just plain terrible...what's with it with these posters that have celebrity's damaged body parts for names, they all suck.

You kidding me?

Why would I waste my time following you on a message board. Unlike you I got a life. Infact I don't really post anything outside the Sports or Wrestling folders, in which I don't follow you and post on topic. The only time I remember saying your name outside the HD is my thread in the sports folder about the 3 lacrosse players raping that black woman. And I just wanted to hear your thoughts to see what kind of racist bullshit you would come up with.

If you don't like me put me on ignore like you did the other 400 posters.

And Lushes, your the real troll. Your the one following me around and when I make a post staying on topic you say I'm trolling. Sorry I aint like half posters here and being your E-Buddy, but I think your an Uncle Tom. Just my opinion, no hard feelings. You lost for getting other posters to say your gangsta, yet your from the mean streets of Nebraska.

I really hated LiM when he was here, and hated him even more when I posted over at the Pit, but there's a chance he might've been kidding around when he posted that.

And Lushes, your the real troll. Your the one following me around and when I make a post staying on topic you say I'm trolling. Sorry I aint like half posters here and being your E-Buddy, but I think your an Uncle Tom. Just my opinion, no hard feelings. You lost for getting other posters to say your gangsta, yet your from the mean streets of Nebraska.

you stupid motherfucker...do you even know what the term "Uncle Tom" means? Tell me exactly HOW I'm being an Uncle Tom...because I defended Leena once or twice when you called her racist? Have you been around a REAL racist person, you stupid son of a bitch? I bet you've never experienced a lick of true racism in your life, have you, cocksucker? If you think her shit is racist then you have no fucking clue what racism is. Oh and when has anyone called me gangsta? Do you even think before you post? Would typing like a complete moron like you make me "blacker"? Who's the racist now, dipshit? You saying you gotta be an ignorant bastard just to be black? Calling your own race ignorant? Dumbfuck. Take your "no hard feelings" and shove em up your ass. In your thread about that rape, you were blantantly looking to start something with Leena and I called your faggot ass out on it...now what, bitch?

Oh and when has anyone called me gangsta?

Hey evander I have a picture of the Uncle Tom, would you like to see what he looks like?

A picture of Black Lushes, really?

I swear I got it. I went to Raw with him on monday. He's gangster.

Nebraska and Gangsta's don't add up.

But sure I don't care, I'll see what he looks like.

I'm gangster and from Nebraska. :angry:

Forget the Lushus pic now, player!

:ph34r:

you stupid motherfucker...do you even know what the term "Uncle Tom" means? Tell me exactly HOW I'm being an Uncle Tom...because I defended Leena once or twice when you called her racist? Have you been around a REAL racist person, you stupid son of a bitch? I bet you've never experienced a lick of true racism in your life, have you, cocksucker? If you think her shit is racist then you have no fucking clue what racism is. Oh and when has anyone called me gangsta? Do you even think before you post? Would typing like a complete moron like you make me "blacker"? Who's the racist now, dipshit? You saying you gotta be an ignorant bastard just to be black? Calling your own race ignorant? Dumbfuck. Take your "no hard feelings" and shove em up your ass. In your thread about that rape, you were blantantly looking to start something with Leena and I called your faggot ass out on it...now what, bitch?

Straight up gangsta!

I agree with pretty much agree with everything Lushus said there. Calling someone an 'Uncle Tom' on a message board is un-fucking-called for.

And what's with calling him Black Lushes? Is that supposed to be an insult? That's like calling me Special E. DIS.

Jeez, any more shitty posts like the crap on this last page and I'm gonna be racist....well more racist.

If we're gonna still do this "bitch about stupid people in feedback to get them banned" routine, isn't the ignore feature useless?

Guest Princess Leena

I have EHME on ignore, but it doesn't solve the problem, as others usually reply to his stupidity... plus, when I do the usual search for my name on the board, his posts still come up.

Well than you can either actually ignore it(that's right people, ignoring isn't just a button, it's an actual action) or just be less retarded. You still have options.

You're just feeding the troll, Lushus.

Then again, hopefully the fact that I, along with about 99% of the board, have your back in this (and detest EvanderHolyfieldsMissingIntelligence) doesn't add to your status as an "Uncle Tom".

LOL if you get this angry at message board posters.

I don't really want to state my reasons why I think your Uncle Tom, because if you get this angry at guy who's never met you opinion of you, you'll problay kill yourself, or even worse find out my address and kill me. But I'll stop calling you an Uncle Tom, if it makes you feel better.

I started the thread to hear other posters opinion, not just Leena's. Yes I was interested in seeing Leena's opinion, because I wanted to hear her out of wack opinion.

Stop catchin feelings over a message board. This will be my last post in this thread REFERING TO BLACK LUSHES

Guest Princess Leena
Well than you can either actually ignore it(that's right people, ignoring isn't just a button, it's an actual action) or just be less retarded. You still have options.

Lolz, retarded.

Time to continue filling the ignore list.

Evander is so gay it's funny.

How am I gay? Because I don't find Leena attrachive?

Your still catchin feelings because I made you look like a fool in the Santana Moss debate.

Yes me providing stats and you just shooting off an OPINION that Moss is better sure made me look like a fool.

Well it resulted in you hating me for no apparent reason, so you did catch feelings from it.

I don't think EHME knows what an Uncle Tom is.

Uncle Tom -

A term used by African-Americans calling out an another African-American for being whitewashed, or bowing down to white authority figures.

Famous Uncle Toms: Stepin Fetchit, and Clarence Thomas

Another term used to say Uncle Tom is Oreo(Black outside, white inside).

This will be my last post in this thread REFERING TO BLACK LUSHES

obviously there is a reason for the misspelling, and I'm missing it. plz explain.

He's many drunks?

haha, thats the only thing i can make of it. And, of course, that doesn't make a lick of sense.