TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

UTSU and Rrrsh

Later, I legitimately have a mixer to attend tonight.

mixer

mixer

mixer

You know, I ragged on UTSU (and he has the worst board name ever), and he directed the most pathetic insult to me in the Lance Armstrong thread, (I DO think we need a link to that, that thread was the SHIT) but he was fine, by and large. He did nothing banworthy. He was a bit of a prick, but he usually contributed to threads. And he had a penchant for painfully bad insults. Free-Formed Man Servant. Hehe.

We are now at 6 pages in this thread, and still...nothing has been done. How can all of you sit here and make jokes, while the tyranny of evil men continues to go unchecked?

The injustice! The terrible abuse of power!

I don't know how you can all stand to live in the kind of world where people like UTSU and Rrrsh are banned from an internet messageboard. I don't think I can.

Clearly, the pleas for justice in this thread have gone unanswered. Well we're not licked yet!

Oh no we're not!

Firstly, we should all start by writing our local members of parliment, or congress. If that fails, we take it to the senate.

Has anybody contacted Cindy Sheehan? I am sure once she hears about this, she'll drop whatever she's on about, and rally to our sides.

Then my brothers and sisters, we take it to the STREETS! YES! Power to the people! We MARCH! We paint signs! The 500,000 Mexicans was NOTHING compared to what our righteous anger shall unleash on the The Smart Marks, if this injustice is not rectified, and right away!

We shall overcome!

Today it's UTSU and Rrrsh, but tomorrow it could be somebody like Porter or FFMS! Think about THAT! None of us are safe! We must fight while we still can, and fight for those like poor Emmanuel, who can't fight for himself anymore, because of his mixer!

If we all band together, and start more threads about the injustice of what happened to UTSU and Rrrsh, then maybe things CAN change! Maybe we CAN make a difference.

Or maybe people should shut the fuck up and quit whining about two assheads being banned from a fucking messageboard about wrestling on the internet, especially since if they have the IQ of a fucking monkey, they've already gotten around the ban like everybody else does.

You know, either or.

*cut some long winded mock satire*

Damn people for simply asking (still yet unanswered) questions. Damn them indeed.

Foreshadow: "THEY DON'T OWE YOU ANY EXPLANATIONS!"

Right?

Guest CWMwasmurdered

They're obviously not going to tell anyone so there's no point in asking anymore.

Guest Princess Leena
Or maybe people should shut the fuck up and quit whining about two assheads being banned from a fucking messageboard about wrestling on the internet, especially since if they have the IQ of a fucking monkey, they've already gotten around the ban like everybody else does.

You know, either or.

Until someone you like is banned, and you'd be complaining.

but bitching in two threads about why were they banned just makes no sense. The said they were clearing the dead weight, so that seems to be the answer. Keep going for these many days is just fucking retarded.

Shawn Michaels: I think its time for you to move on.

don't make me call Nebraska senator Ernie Chambers! He'll try to find racism when there's none to be found!

he almost hit me in his car one day while i was walking downtown.

I've always been a fan of his purple t-shirt with the pocket on it.

Chambers.jpg

he gets my vote if he ever runs for anything. the man is insane.

don't make me call Nebraska senator Ernie Chambers! He'll try to find racism when there's none to be found!

he almost hit me in his car one day while i was walking downtown.

I've always been a fan of his purple t-shirt with the pocket on it.

Chambers.jpg

he gets my vote if he ever runs for anything. the man is insane.

have you heard the latest thing going on up here? He proposed a bill that basically brings backs segregation...and Omaha Public Schools passed it.

I heard something about it. i don't really see how it brings back segregation though.

I heard something about it. i don't really see how it brings back segregation though.

all the black kids go to this school, all the white kids go to that school, all the latino kid go to another school...I'm sure there's more to it than that, I haven't been paying attention as my daughter will not be in the OPS system.

Guest Princess Leena

In NY, they had it set up where the white kids travel to the black neighborhood schools, and vice versa. So, not only was it segregation, it also was a fine waste of money.

Boston was infamous for it's busing programs and the problems associated with it.

My hometown was so white that there was a program called ABC (A Better Chance) that brought in minority kids from NYC to live in Andover and go to our school.

I have lived in my current town since October 1996 and in that time I have maybe seen 15 black people total going about their daily buisness, sad but true.

all the black kids go to this school, all the white kids go to that school, all the latino kid go to another school...I'm sure there's more to it than that, I haven't been paying attention as my daughter will not be in the OPS system.

i know what segregation IS, i was just wondering how the bill worked. meh, if i get that interested i'll just look it up.

i know what segregation IS, i was just wondering how the bill worked. meh, if i get that interested i'll just look it up.

I know, I was just telling you what they were doing.

I know, I was just telling you what they were doing.

I think most would assume you were giving the definition cause they wouldn't think someone would be so stupid to think seperating everyone is a great idea.