TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jesse_ewiak

"Before This All Began Again..."

It's October. It's early in the morning. Light is just peeking over the horizon, but a eleganty-styled backyard can be made out. What can also be made out is a man sitting in that yard, cross-legged on the grass. It is seen that this is the former Fallen Angel himself, David Cross. There is simple stillness for a moment, then a sliding door can be heard opening...

"...David? David? David!" cries a woman's voice as she comes out of the house, which we now see the back of. Nothing overextravagant, but not a shanty either. A cursory glance would first center in on the fact that she's wearing a snow-white kimono, which stands in contrast to her chocolate skin.

Yup, it's Rashelle Moore.

The former manager/siginfigant other of Sean David taps the former SWF tag champ shoulder and hands him a cell phone.

"He said his name was Terry," she says as he takes the phone. "Wouldn't tell me anything else."

"Yeah, he would do that," replies Cross as he stands up and puts the phone to his ear. "I'll be a few out here. I think it's your turn for breakfast, right?" At that, the granite face of Cross cracks for a moment and he smirks. Moore just shakes her head for a moment, and turns away.

"Sorry 'bout that," Cross says into the phone, the stone visage back. "So, where are we?"

The big man listens for a moment and then replies, "Are we sure about this? I know how business and politics are more incestous than a West Virginia coal mining town, but do we have proof?"

Another moment of silence.

"Well, I know no definite proof. I realize how that works. But, is there enough for us to know?"

He listens again.

"Good. E-Mail me the particulars at the normal place with the normal encryption. I owe ya' one for this Terry. Next time in Tokyo I'll buy ya' a drink."

Cross then hangs up the phone and sticks it in his pocket. He then simply looks around the yard for a moment, then sighs.

"Calm before the storm, right?" he asks no one in particular, then heads back into the house.

Guest The Satanic Angel

Rashelle's white, son. ;)

Otherwise, good one. Looking forward to the others.

Sign in to follow this