TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Special K

X-Force/X-Statix.

This is the best run of continuity comics I've ever seen. Well, the Giffen Leageue proabably wins, but this shit was absolutaly hilarious. X-statix is one of the best comic books ever, IMO, and one that gets no love. Mr Sensitive is one of the biggest pimps ever, and is in my top 5 super heros ever. His NAME IS MR. SENSITIVE. That should alone win him best hero ever.

It's the only title I cared to read back in the day. And DOOP!

This is the best run of continuity comics I've ever seen. Well, the Giffen Leageue proabably wins, but this shit was absolutaly hilarious. X-statix is one of the best comic books ever, IMO, and one that gets no love. Mr Sensitive is one of the biggest pimps ever, and is in my top 5 super heros ever. His NAME IS MR. SENSITIVE. That should alone win him best hero ever.

It's the only title I cared to read back in the day. And DOOP!

The X-Force Milligan/Allred run was great but the book became unreadable garbage when Milligan killed off U-Go Girl instead of Orphan/Mr. Sensitivity, who was the worst character in the series and up there with Jessica Jones in terms of being the living representitive of "Poochy" in comics.

The Not Princess Dianna arc is the only issues of X-Statix run that were worth a damn. The rest weren't fit to wipe one's ass with.

I'd agree with Jason...

The book took a nosedive around the time U Go Girl died and the book changed from X-Force to X-Statix.

The only thing I remember liking about the X-Statix issues was the relationship between Anarchist and Dead Girl, complete with them doing road-shows in which people could shoot Dead Girl for a fee.

The art is fantastic.

I have the entire X-Force run in one big hardcover. U-Go Girl's death is way up there for me on my list of "most painful deaths of fictional characters." I enjoyed X-Statix up until the arc where El Guapo and Phat just kind of died for no reason even though they both had a ton of stuff about them I was hoping would get fleshed out.

I love the issue where The Anarchist takes on Captain America. (#22) The Anarchist trying to change everything that Captain America says to make him the bad guy was gold.